Random experience in a girls bar

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Random experience in a girls bar

Post by cptrelentless »

clutchcargo wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:18 pm
blerrr9 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:33 pm Hmm didn't know there's still someone like this. It's funny tho that someone can still fall with hookers while she's at work.
See it all the time..more common than one thinks imo
blerrr9 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:33 pm For me is , I'll just play along with her. My purpose is to get do it with her (YKWIM) and free.
Getting it for free with a working girl? :?
Does giving them drugs count as paying?
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

blerrr9 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:38 pm You guys never get it free with a working girls ? :shock: :shock:

Sometimes I also get a discount where normally she charge high with other customers..
You must be special
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Kuroneko wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:29 pm It's an urban myth
Ah, what would you know about it anyway...you're one of those odd-ballz that gets kicks out of hanging around fishbowls and getting slippery hand-releases. ;-)
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

A friend of a friend told me that one of his friend gets paid by the girl to accompany him actually :stir:

That's a lot of friend though :dragonchase:
Don't forget the water buffalo
TheSiemReaper
Expatriate
Haiti

Post by TheSiemReaper »

That reminds me of this mad english guy I recently met who got this thai ladyboy who was a bar girl from pattaya on holiday in cambodia to pay for his visa extension, visa overstay of 11 days and apartment for them for a month (she left after a week so got to keep it for himself for the rest of the month).
The irony of the situation was that the reason this guy needed someone to pay for his visa was because he'd spend all his money on a bar girl down in sihanoukville.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Brody wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:57 pm
Ah, what would you know about it anyway...you're one of those odd-ballz that gets kicks out of hanging around fishbowls and getting slippery hand-releases. ;-)
blerrr9
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blerrr9 »

Kayve wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:38 pm A friend of a friend told me that one of his friend gets paid by the girl to accompany him actually :stir:

That's a lot of friend though :dragonchase:
This seems interesting :D :D
Try to search for this since the first time I come to Cambodia
YOLO

Follow your heart
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Brody wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:57 pm
No, he's not.

Do you any factual basis for your claim? You seem to have a profound knowledge of fishbowls and an unhealthy obsession with 'hand-releases'.
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Post by jah steu »

blerrr9 wrote:You guys never get it free with a working girls ? :shock: :shock:
It’s actually quite common, especially with single expats living in a nice apartment. They will get a call, often at around 3am from a bargirl or freelancer they know, asking if she can come round and stay the rest of the night. I guess loneliness and the thought of a nice comfortable bed are the motivations.
Or sometimes instead of money, the guy is offering food, small gifts etc... transactional sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Post by simon43 »

Khmer Bar girls are humans. Even damaged as most of them are, they're still better than the average drug addicted, alcoholic, smoking, tattoo covered, blue jean and gym clothes wearing, unladylike, lazy and massively overweight western woman.

Marriage is for suckers, but if you're gonna get married might as well be to a woman who is actually attractive and will cook and take care of your house and children. Doesn't matter where you meet her.

Sending some money back to the province every month is better than feeding a fucking land whale who will divorce you and take everything you have anyway.
That's it, don't hold back. Let it all out. You'll feel better for it.

So go on.......
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic