Maxine Waters WTF

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Maxine Waters WTF

Post by cptrelentless »

RogueAnt wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:01 pm
cptrelentless wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:26 pm
Kampuchia Crumbs wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:16 pm
cptrelentless wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:37 pm
IraHayes wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:31 pm

Unless of course you're the first black president ... then the media will give you a free pass to do as you like. The will even give you a Noble prize for basically doing nothing too.

You do know these detention facilities were created under the Obama administration right? and that famous photo of the crying child in a cage was from a demonstration.
But yeah yeah... Trumps a racist blah blah...
It was Jeff Sessions who changed the law so that all immigrants not crossing at designated posts and were now declared criminals and had their children separated from them, not Obama. The facilities were built to deal with unaccompanied minors, nobody under Obama took people's kids away from them unless there was an emergency. The general policy of taking kids away was most definitely Trump's idea, a man who called all Mexicans rapists. So yes, he's a racist.
This is news to me..... when did Trump call ALL Mexicans rapists? Is there a youtube link or something?

And Mexicans is a race?
Ok fine, all Mexican immigrants are rapists. Which is pretty much the same. A white guy accusing members of a race, defined under the US census, as being rapists, just because they are members of that racial group, is racist, yes. So is not renting out apartments to people because they are black. There is also being morally reprehensible, when even the Zodiac Killer says your policy is wrong, but you "can't do anything about it" for days then all of a sudden you pull some paper out of your arse that does indeed stop it. Trump is a reprehensible oaf and very much an over-priviliged bigot. Plus he's a draft dodger. There's no point scouting around those points with misinformation and tiny semantic differences. You wanted refreshing change and someone who would open his mouth and blurt out whatever shite was in his head without trying to couch it diplomatically, and here you have what you wanted.
It's pretty clear that you don't "like" Trump and that's okay but can you stick to the main issue?

As a matter of law and welfare, children are routinely separated from their parents when the parents recklessly endanger and/or abuse them. These illegal aliens deliberately bring their children with them in order to avoid detention and deportation. That is both reckless endangerment and abuse.

Why should they be treated any better than your own citizens?

Also, in Europe Human Rights Campaigners recommend that kids be separated and kept separate due to thousands and thousands of kids in mixed adult/child faculties being taken out and trafficked.

There is no proof and no way to know for certain if the kids coming over the Mexican border are even the children of the adults they are with. Virtually none come with anything proving a relationship. And they are illegals and not eligible for asylum under international law. Escaping gang violence does not qualify.
I am sticking to the issue. Up until Jeff Sessions made every immigrant a criminal, apart from a tiny few who managed to make it through the byzantine process at recognised crossings, children were indeed only separated in emergencies. If you are running away from violence and death in Honduras, El Salavador, places that are recognised murder capitals of the world, it would be negligent of you not to take your kids with. It may also surprise you that people who love their kids tend to keep them with them. You are correct that in Europe human rights have been enshrined in law. Sadly in the US if you aren't pasty white then you're just so much shit to be scraped from a shoe. Why should you treat them better than citizens? Well, you could try not being a sociopath and maybe treat them with humanity.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

dron wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:24 pm ...
But, but.... TRUMP!!!! GUNS!!!!! TRUMP AGAIN!!!!

How dare you write such things here. Blasphemy! Prepare for the usual assault with various emojis to show their utter disdain for your post.
Last edited by xxxxxxx on Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

The truth hurts. It's at the heart of most anti-Americanism, especially by butthurt white people who weren't lucky enough to be born in the US of A. Deep down they're mad their ancestors weren't brave enough to travel to the new world and build the greatest country the world has ever known.
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

dron wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:44 pm The truth hurts. It's at the heart of most anti-Americanism, especially by butthurt white people who weren't lucky enough to be born in the US of A.

Deep down they're mad their ancestors weren't brave enough to travel to the new world and build the greatest country the world has ever known.
Sounds like a copy and paste from a Donald Trump speech, or one from Donald Duck.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

You know the name of all of my presidents. I don't know or care about even one of yours. LOL

"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
Josh_76
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Josh_76 »

<double post - deleted>
Last edited by Josh_76 on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh_76
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Josh_76 »

I knew if we'd just wait a bit the 45th would help define what I meant by the endgame having arrived.

Trump blunders forward like someone not paying attention ploughing through a turd strewn pavement. Monday's pathetic performance in Helsinki will certainly go down in US history.

Remarkable to see someone like Tea Party dude Joe Walsh write on Twitter he will never support the 45th again plus all the other GOP guys speaking up & contradicting Trump.

If they can see the light, I'm positive all the keyboard warrior John/Jane Doe's busy embarrassing themselves in the comment sections out there can too.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Bragging of one's ignorance...Murika!

You know the name of all of my presidents. I don't know or care about even one of yours. LOL

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

What I liked and miss about the US is that I didn't have to hide behind a flag or legal councillor to voice my negative views about the govt and in coarse monosyllables if need be. I don't think my brave ancestors anticipated either the country they were founding nor naysayers like me. Mostly they were classified as undesirables and given a one way ticket, kit caboodle, kids and all.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
k*rm*geddon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by k*rm*geddon »

Triumph has shaken and rattled the stale complacent order within his own Party, within his own country, and on the global stage..
There are lots of us cheering him on in that.
MY 99 CENT KINDLE: ... 1974 TRAVEL IN THAILAND, CAMBODIA AND SOUTH VIETNAM : http://www.amazon.co.uk/EXPLAINING-CAMB ... B00L0LC8TO
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic