Bitcoin group featured in The Sun

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
BoredTeacher
Tourist
Cambodia

Bitcoin group featured in The Sun

Post by BoredTeacher » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:43 pm

Ok.

Had enough. Sick of teaching lil shits dor peanuts.

Anyone know how I can find a worker here from that bitcoin thing? I heard some make 2k or 3k a week USD!!!!!!! I get 500.

I can only imagine the life of 12k USD a month here.

Im not looking for do gooder replies. I have no soul after being here 6 months anyway. Advice please. pm me of you dont want to be atracked by do gooders!
DrDisFunkShunAll
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Bitcoin group featured in The Sun

Post by DrDisFunkShunAll » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:19 am

You need to honestly commit your life to reading and math, and quick calculations, EVERY DAY, including weekends, for about 3-6 months.

Then you gotta bet your ass on your calculations and ride a roller coaster through investor hell, with or without guide rails.

You sure you want to invest yourself? May take a couple years to reach full solvency. Until then, ride that digital rollercoaster!
Yes, the Doctor is IN — Doctor DisFunkShunAll!

:fool: :good: =@ :P
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Bitcoin group featured in The Sun

Post by Kayve » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:54 pm

Look at GFX company in PP. You might live the "trading" life :stir:
Don't forget the water buffalo
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic