Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

Post by shnoukieBRO »

My first day at AEON MALL 2, marred by two drunken black idiots and incompetent staff is as follows:

At Aeon Mall 2 as I was wondering about. I was approached by two drunken young black men. , one with white residue around his nose, who accused me of being an old and sick pervert because amongst the many Aeon Mall 2 photos, I took one which included an innocent,normal photo of 2 girls aged about 18 that also happily posed for me, while also posing for their friends. They had obviously decided they alone were going to "do something about this" because they somehow found this offensive even though it was just another Aeon Mall photo and nothing more.

These 2 black thugs kept on screaming 'delete the photo, delete the photo,you're sick ,etc', so I told them it was just another Aeon Mall photo and nothing else/ none of their business/ etc., and to leave me alone/ go away. They refused to listen to anything I had to say, were over aggressive and refused to go away. So I asked around for the police security because they were starting to threaten to fight me and stank strongly of alcohol.

Aeon mall security was ineffective in dealing with the matter, and I later caught these two men passing the information desk as I was making an official complaint about them. They didn't hang about to explain their behaviour to the staff and walked off instead of explaining their actions to security, which obviously should not have been allowed to happen. These men should have been questioned and even searched for drugs. Their behaviour was aggressive and beyond reason. They should not have been allowed to walk away and get away without explaining their aggressive behaviour. It seems like the staff allowed these people to act in whichever manner they wanted and we're incapable of acting.

Thoughts welcome, please.
Last edited by shnoukieBRO on Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Aeon mall 2: thug experience

Post by that genius »

Christ.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Aeon mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

Post by General Mackevili »

Let's see the photo. :popcorn:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

General Mackevili wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:53 pm Let's see the photo. :popcorn:
The photo was shown by myself to security on top floor who thought it was fine. I'm afraid I ended up deleting it just to shut up these black thugs because they were getting too agressive. In hindsight I should have kept it to show the staff at information desk.

I might be able to recover it. I will try when I can be bothered to. Lol
Raksmey
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by Raksmey »

:assasin: cocaine is a helluva drug
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Why did you care so much about what they thought? You weren’t doing anything wrong.

You should have just told them to fuck off and walked away.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

rozzieoz wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:05 pm Why did you care so much about what they thought? You weren’t doing anything wrong.

They were agressive and nuts screaming delete the photo over and over, and didn't walk away.

Plus i really disliked these two idiots acting the way they were /and wanted the security to officially give them the run down on who was in charge.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

shnoukieBRO wrote:
rozzieoz wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:05 pm Why did you care so much about what they thought? You weren’t doing anything wrong.

They were agressive and nuts screaming delete the photo over and over, and didn't walk away.

Plus i really disliked these two idiots acting the way they were /and wanted the security to officially give them the run down on who was in charge.
And how did that work out for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

I wrote a complaint about them. Then I left.

I sensed the security were on my case after I made the complaint. It was awful. A really horrible and depressing scenario. I feel so angry about it that's why I'm writing about it now.

In hindsight I should have gotten all the security and Police /information staff about to experience it themselves. It was ridiculous how these blacks were acting get like some sort of moral idiots.
Last edited by shnoukieBRO on Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

shnoukieBRO wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:12 pm

Why did you not take a pic/video of them ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic