Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Aeon mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

Post by beaker »

shnoukieBRO wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:12 am If it's any consolation I can also restore the deleted image. I have nothing to hide and friends who know me. What about your story? I see you've just joined this forum specifically to harass me.
So obviously if you can access the picture but don't feel comfortable showing us then all we can deduce is that it is a questionable photo ?
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

Yes I can restore an image but it requires I pay an Internet cafe that has a restore programme installed. In short it's a pain and like PR himself has said I have done nothing wrong and have no need to assure stirrers like you

:dm:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

good.
Proverbs 28:1 "The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion."
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

frank lee bent wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:20 am or the price of pineapples in k.cham
i hear you can file a report with the popo if they overcharge.
Would that be that new division, the pineapple price popo?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Would that be that new division, the pineapple price popo?
tourist police, English division.
or the information desk.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Cam Nivag wrote:It's kind of unusual for an old white dude to hang out in malls in Cambodia asking 18 year old girls to pose for him.
I find this a bit creepy as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

The security are paid for via the rents that the shops and businesses pay the mall, and that's their job - to protect the shops, businesses and the mall in general. They aren't really there to intervene in the personal issues of individual shoppers. They can do if they choose, but technically that job would fall on the police.

All of your talk about filing complaints and showing your dissatisfaction and registering your complaints blah blah blah.... this is Cambodia. Nobody gives a shit. They really don't. You're talking as if you're still in your cosy first world country with it's first world problems. Your issue out here is way, way way down the bottom of a very, very long list of issues Cambodia is currently dealing with.

And gut instinct, I still think there's more to this than you're letting on. It just doesn't add up.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Know when to walk away.
Lesson 1 of Life in Cambodia.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

shnoukieBRO wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:04 am Yes I can restore an image but it requires I pay an Internet cafe that has a restore programme installed. In short it's a pain and like PR himself has said I have done nothing wrong and have no need to assure stirrers like you

:dm:
hmmm lots of free apps to undelete photos right on phone. No need to spend 2000 reil at an internet shop

No matter what I , or others, do to help you clarify and prove you assertions you just refuse to do for dubious reasons.

I'm starting to think you are a perv too and just trying to CYA just in case they post the pictures they took of you with the story from their perspective
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

rozzieoz wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:29 am
Cam Nivag wrote:It's kind of unusual for an old white dude to hang out in malls in Cambodia asking 18 year old girls to pose for him.
I find this a bit creepy as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Copied response from earlier for people who don't read my posts properly=

Lol.. it would indeed be strange if that was my only interest, however you forget that I was there taking general photos of the Mall because it's a brand new Mall and has only been open like 2 days.

I only took that photo as I was passing by and it was just a photo of 2 girls that were having a good time posing for their friends and then me..so nothing really strange about that.

I mean I didnt ask them to pose for me they did that automatically

And for the second time I did not ask them to pose they did it automatically whilst doing stuff like this✌And if you find that creepy then so be it but as others have said I did nothing wrong so don't need to concern myself with justifying my position.

If anything this thread has shown me the dark side of posting on the forum and the trolls in action. You may think whatever you wish and frankly I no longer give a fricking monkeys.
Last edited by shnoukieBRO on Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic