Mongering Expert Edward Sweeney knows what hes talking about "Hot Sexy Ladies" in Cambodia

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
mudmax
Tourist
Belarus

Re: Mongering Expert Edward Sweeney knows what hes talking about "Hot Sexy Ladies" in Cambodia

Post by mudmax »

honestly fuck this dude, why can't people be low key?

He might catch hands if I see him around. Same with the ppl who like to film and post on youtube
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Mongering Expert Edward Sweeney knows what hes talking about "Hot Sexy Ladies" in Cambodia

Post by frank lee bent »

Put his ass in the stocks i say.
what, and waste perfectly good rotten fruit?
Raider
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Raider »

What are the qualifications to be a mongering expert? Pretty sure picking up a bar girl doesn't require much expertise.
Kinetic
Expatriate
France

Post by Kinetic »

I think is consider himself like an expert because he knows all the places with girls, knows the prices and the good thing to do /or not with the girls.
But I agree that making video showing your face and explain how you pay the lowest to get cute girl is bit embarassing.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Haha he's a bit of a card

"Now that's really great value"
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

He is doing it to make money. He gets advertising revenue from the ads on youtube.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

explorer wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:04 am He is doing it to make money. He gets advertising revenue from the ads on youtube.
I should say, he is hoping to make money.

How much money he makes, is determined partly by how many people watch his videos. If it is only a relatively small number, he makes very little money, and that is likely to be the case. If someone has a huge amount of people watching their videos, they may make a worthwhile amount of money.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

JUDGEDREDD wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:24 am Haha he's a bit of a card

"Now that's really great value"
haha fuck sake, how excited he gets when hes talking about the hot sexy ladies :facepalm:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

The money to be made on YouTube is quite staggering. My kids watch other kids on YouTube who are making millions a year. There is a kid in Melbourne who makes Barbie movies, she has well over a million followers. There is an American family, mum and three adult boys who have millions of followers. They have a huge house and a garage stacked with Ferraris and Lamborghinis.
I don't think this bloke will make much unlike that other pom who does the Street Meat videos in Thailand.
khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Post by khmerhamster »

willyhilly wrote:The money to be made on YouTube is quite staggering. My kids watch other kids on YouTube who are making millions a year. There is a kid in Melbourne who makes Barbie movies, she has well over a million followers. There is an American family, mum and three adult boys who have millions of followers. They have a huge house and a garage stacked with Ferraris and Lamborghinis.
I don't think this bloke will make much unlike that other pom who does the Street Meat videos in Thailand.
Don’t believe it mate. I can’t imagine that is anyone making millions on YouTube. And those that are doing well are doing it as a full time job with very significant production costs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.busine ... ake-2014-2

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic