Facebook now translating Khmer

Have questions or resources regarding Khmer Culture? This forum is all about the Kingdom of Cambodia's culture. Khmer language, Cambodian weddings, French influence, Cambodian architecture, Cambodian politics, Khmer customs, etc? This is the place. Living in Cambodia can cause you to experience a whole new level of culture shock, so feel free to talk about all things related to the Khmer people, and their traditions. And if you want something in Khmer script translated into English, you will probably find what you need.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Facebook now translating Khmer

Post by kiwiincambodia »

I notice the latest Facebook update has allowed for the translation of Khmer and it’s actually pretty good.

I wonder how they are doing it as it is miles ahead of google translate in terms of correctness.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Facebook now translating Khmer

Post by bolueeleh »

Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Facebook now translating Khmer

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:32 pm I notice the latest Facebook update has allowed for the translation of Khmer and it’s actually pretty good.

I wonder how they are doing it as it is miles ahead of google translate in terms of correctness.
I was thinking quite the opposite...
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic