Where to Find Cougars (Older Matured Women)

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
violet
Expatriate

Re: Where to Find Cougars (Older Matured Women)

Post by violet »

Cougar.hunter wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:01 am Wait.... so are there seriously no bars or clubs out there where older women congregate at ?
What a dreadful thought!

One apartment I went to view had five older western women (employment status unknown) enjoying the rooftop swimming pool. I think that's your best option; trawl hotels with pools.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Surely a place like Pontoon would have a few older gray girls hanging out.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Hags
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Jars of Clay...you can have your cake and eat it.
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

violet wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:06 am
Cougar.hunter wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:01 am Wait.... so are there seriously no bars or clubs out there where older women congregate at ?
What a dreadful thought!

One apartment I went to view had five older western women (employment status unknown) enjoying the rooftop swimming pool. I think that's your best option; trawl hotels with pools.

Sharkeys has got some of the old free lancers back it seems ( though depends on your standards). Passed by a few weeks back and certainly a lot of over 35s on their own...
Sonny6969
Tourist
Malaysia

Post by Sonny6969 »

Will you be around siem reap on 30th jun to 4th jul?
logos
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by logos »

There used to be a couple bars at least on 130/136 (that was quite a few years ago but I suppose the situation mustn't have changed much, even if those bars have changed names several times) , over a block away from the Riverside, that had several women in their 30s, most if not all single mothers, usually former factory workers.

Far less hardcore than the usual bargirl, and also less chance to run into an inexperienced starfish or eye candy only interested in lady drinks. Probably easier to wrap up your business there than wasting time on social networks or dating apps
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

I think Sweet Pallet Bar is worth checking out for you, it’s in Kampot, few meters at the right side if you cross the old btidge.
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Ricky Shaw
Expatriate
Djibouti

Post by Ricky Shaw »

Candy bar....Phnom Penh.
blerrr9
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blerrr9 »

Ricky Shaw wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:45 am Candy bar....Phnom Penh.
I don't think there'll be any matured women over there. I've walked by there and find only young girls trying to flirt you and ask you to join them.
YOLO

Follow your heart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic