List Time- Great Massage Places (No dirty places)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: List Time- Great Massage Places (No dirty places)

Post by StroppyChops »

flying chicken wrote:The Missionary Man

Thanks for the shit Sunday sermon.
Actually, you make a fair point - it's been a while! I'll see what I can rustle up for next Sunday. For now, God thinks you're awesome. Be safe this week.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

StroppyChops wrote:
Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:Lots of happy pizza on river. I think there is a cluster of 3 together. U talking about there?
Walking out of FCC, the place (across the intersection and) two shops to the left. Immediately past the tuktuk knob on the corner that wants to sell dope/little girls/his grandmother...
There's 2 places next to each-other there and they 're both below average. I don't know about foot massage - I've never had one. My feet never hurt, whereas my back usually does. I don't put my feet in torture chambers like women do. There used to be a blind place under the FCC (don't know if it's still there) and both my massages were below average as well. 1st time there they told me to go into a room to take off my clothes and there were around 6 people in there listening to the radio, eating noodles, & I'm starkers wagging my willie at them to make sure they're really blind.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Why are you guys getting naked if it's not a "dirty" massage? A legit massage place would not instruct anyone to take off all their clothes. If anything, they would give you loose fitting, pajama-type bottom and top to wear over your underwear.
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

IME, you are usually correct. At the blind massage, I was changing into the pajamas. At the 2 by the Riverside near FCC, they put you in a completely dark room and massage you naked. It's legit, but not a great massage. 1st time I was afraid it was going to be a 'rub & tug'. It's never happened anywhere else to me at 3 dozen other joints here or in Thailand. Wait, it happened once years ago in Phuket. I wanted a real massage and it WAS a 'rub & tug' joint. I actually got up & left. My back must have been killing me :)
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

wackyjacky wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:Lots of happy pizza on river. I think there is a cluster of 3 together. U talking about there?
Walking out of FCC, the place (across the intersection and) two shops to the left. Immediately past the tuktuk knob on the corner that wants to sell dope/little girls/his grandmother...
There's 2 places next to each-other there and they 're both below average. I don't know about foot massage - I've never had one. My feet never hurt, whereas my back usually does. I don't put my feet in torture chambers like women do. There used to be a blind place under the FCC (don't know if it's still there) and both my massages were below average as well. 1st time there they told me to go into a room to take off my clothes and there were around 6 people in there listening to the radio, eating noodles, & I'm starkers wagging my willie at them to make sure they're really blind.
Hahaha, now that last bit was funny.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Soi Dog wrote:Why are you guys getting naked if it's not a "dirty" massage? A legit massage place would not instruct anyone to take off all their clothes. If anything, they would give you loose fitting, pajama-type bottom and top to wear over your underwear.
Oil massage.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

I've never gotten an oil massage where I didn't get naked and wrap in a towel..
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Soi Dog wrote:Why are you guys getting naked if it's not a "dirty" massage? A legit massage place would not instruct anyone to take off all their clothes.
Oil Massage, if you've never had one you should try.
cara
Expatriate

Post by cara »

Is the oil massage as good as one in Bali, for example? The price in PP is cheaper right?
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

cara wrote:Is the oil massage as good as one in Bali, for example? The price in PP is cheaper right?
Impossible to compare because the quality of all types of massages in Cambodia vary from place to place, person to person and are not necessarily related to the cost (ie. more expensive doesn't always mean better). Best to just try out different places until you find a masseuse/masseur that you are satisfied with, and keep using that same person/place.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic