List Time- Great Massage Places (No dirty places)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Re: List Time- Great Massage Places (No dirty places)

Post by The Add Jay »

Drifter wrote:
The Add Jay wrote:1. 10,000 riel place st 302
2. 10,000 riel place st 271
3. 10,000 riel place hanoi rd
4. 10,000 riel place st 271 past stung meanchy bridge
5. 10,000 riel place st 271 before the stung meanchy bridge
6. 10,000 riel place st 199
7. $3 massage st 402

Anybody else have a suggestion?
they're really all the same shit, one is worth the other.
however, i found many diamonds in the rough in the past but there's always a high turnover.

most of the cases, they will also expect you come in 30 seconds and will start complaining after 2 minutes ...
said that, once you become a regular in the same place they're quite friendly and playful, but still their skills are very very basic.

you should never ever pay more than 5 bucks for massage + happy ending,
and i had some places where i could get away with 3-4$ but they're too far from my house, not worth the trouble.

recently i found a great place in downtown but the rate is a bit more expensive, she likes me and she treat me like her boyfriend.
there's a private room upstairs, everything smelling good and clean, this is a very rare case and i won't give further infos.
Yeahh Im paranoid going into those places....the girls are pretty busted. Never had a decent anything going into them

Best in P.P Bamboo st 310. awesome.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
picooie
Expatriate

Post by picooie »

I always go to the Blind People Massage on 51. It is a half a block from the Sokemex towards Sianok, sp? , Six dollars for barangs and most of the people working there do a great massage. Some are better than others but everyone's idea what a good massage is different too.

picooie
Drifter
Expatriate

Post by Drifter »

The Add Jay wrote: Yeahh Im paranoid going into those places....the girls are pretty busted. Never had a decent anything going into them

Best in P.P Bamboo st 310. awesome.
interesting ... will give it a try !
badneighour
Expatriate
Falkland Islands

Post by badneighour »

Hotel Paris used to have ....then they where busted for being dirty....
sometimes dirty was okay....
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

I went to Mary Mary massage on St. 172 last night. 5$ for 1 hour FOOT massage. Girl was strong and great skill..... But, only did 30 minutes feet, 15 min arms, neck, head. She ended at 45minutes total. No tip was given, but I was still satisfied. Whatever. Will go back for a full body next weekend.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:I went to Mary Mary massage on St. 172 last night. 5$ for 1 hour FOOT massage. Girl was strong and great skill..... But, only did 30 minutes feet, 15 min arms, neck, head. She ended at 45minutes total. No tip was given, but I was still satisfied. Whatever. Will go back for a full body next weekend.
One of the places on Riverside (a couple of doors down from Happy Pizza) gives good foot massage (including neck, upper back, head and shoulders) for the full hour, but is $7 - I'll check the name next time we're down that way. We tip $1 for a good massage, but it always seems unexpected and appreciated here. The body massage in the shared space can get a little 'playful' at times, one of the girls tried to get my arm on the next mat so that the older Euro guy would roll onto it when he turned - just light-hearted fun, but way too much for me when group nudity is involved. I prefer private rooms, but requesting one is often misinterpreted.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

Lots of happy pizza on river. I think there is a cluster of 3 together. U talking about there?
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:Lots of happy pizza on river. I think there is a cluster of 3 together. U talking about there?
Walking out of FCC, the place (across the intersection and) two shops to the left. Immediately past the tuktuk knob on the corner that wants to sell dope/little girls/his grandmother...
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

The Missionary Man

Thanks for the shit Sunday sermon.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Haha, just messin around.

What a bunch of pussies. I am residing here for 5 years plus and didn't need no massage. Back pain, ass pan, feet pain, arm pain; thats all I can think of for now. Just pissed off at the vege seller this morning where morning glory normally sells 500 riel but it went up to 800 riels.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic