Free to Good Home

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Nanook
Expatriate
United States of America

Free to Good Home

Post by Nanook »

Need to get rid of a German Shepherd dog. Bad points are he isn't good with other animals, has dysplasia but not bad , doesn't get along with strangers or children, afraid of thunder and loud noises and needs a fenced yard. And of course can be difficult at times. Good points are he is very loyal and loving, loves to play and go for walks, you'll never get robbed and has all his shots.
I have to let him go do to young children being around him now. As I say he's free to a good home but I'd rather put him down than give him to someone who is not genuinely going to take good care of the dog.
If interested, PM me.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Free to Good Home

Post by Duncan »

I know of another old dog that's free to a good home. No bad habits and gets along with kids and especially young mature ladies.

PM me if you know someone interested.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic