stolen phone --hint to thief

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
xam
Tourist
Germany

stolen phone --hint to thief

Post by xam »

Dear CEO members,

my Samsung smartphone was stolen last Saturday. Somehow the thief managed to register his facebook account with the primary email address that was saved on my phone. I'm now getting all the facebook notifications of the thief and know his facebook name. Does that help me get my phone back? Any ideas?
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: stolen phone --hint to thief

Post by Cam Nivag »

Of course it does. Find out what kind of girl he likes (blonde), create fake account as such a girl, add him as friend, chat for a few days, offer to meet him for sexy time, steal phone back.
Last edited by Cam Nivag on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Upon notifying the authorities they will ask Donald Trump to order Mark Zuckerberg to tell the thief's IP address to the Cambodian cyber squad which will then start a nation wide manhunt and kill the thief before finally returning your beloved property to your highness.

Seriously the worst thing you can do is call him a faggot on his Facebook page.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

Tell him you're a headhunter for a major recruitment agency, currently tasked with finding the perfect candidate for a $10k per month position and you think he'd be great for it. The next step in your recruitment process is a face to face interview.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

Your phone had GPS enabled ? So why not just locate it with https://myaccount.google.com/find-your-phone
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Get a real Khmer bargirl to friend him and send him a come-on. Organise a meet up.

Beat the hell out of him, get your phone back, and give her $50 for her trouble, $100 if the beating up is entertaining.

Post vids on here.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

whats his facebook name?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

xam wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:56 pm Dear CEO members,

my Samsung smartphone was stolen last Saturday. Somehow the thief managed to register his facebook account with the primary email address that was saved on my phone. I'm now getting all the facebook notifications of the thief and know his facebook name. Does that help me get my phone back? Any ideas?
Possibilities are plenty, you can go for the way that satisfies you the most! Don’t put his fb name on here, PM it to the one who’s asking for it firstly! An entertaining story in the making i think! :thumb:
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Send it to me I'll try to dig up dirt on him
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic