Jonny Ferrari aka Marc McLay allegedly threatens to kill Cambodian guy and have his wife raped by gangsters

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Jonny Ferrari aka Marc McLay allegedly threatens to kill Cambodian guy and have his wife raped by gangsters

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Not a native speaker from the English used.

Someone using CEO as an excuse to extort him is more likely.

Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Jonny Ferrari aka Marc McLay allegedly threatens to kill Cambodian guy and have his wife raped by gangsters

Post by Anchor Moy »

To be clear, I wasn't taking the story seriously. It's so OTT, that if it wasn't posted by CN, then I would have assumed it was made up.
Whatever next.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Anchor Moy wrote:To be clear, I wasn't taking the story seriously. It's so OTT, that if it wasn't posted by CN, then I would have assumed it was made up.
Whatever next.
He’s posted on it twitter....
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Anchor Moy wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:55 pmLOL. :crazy: Is there a CEO mole ?
GM will have to investigate the hundreds of CEO employees to find out who is the good apple.
FTFY
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Anchor Moy wrote:To be clear, I wasn't taking the story seriously. It's so OTT, that if it wasn't posted by CN, then I would have assumed it was made up.
Whatever next.
Haha, yeah, I think it's pretty obvious that Marc McLay AKA Jonathan Ferrari is the only one doing any sort of extorting here, and based on how poorly he writes most of the time, I bet he had to get someone to proofread the fake extortion letter.

I still have to post his threats from Twitter DM, just been a busy mofo this week.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Cam Nivag wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:32 pm Which one of you jackasses is extorting Jonny Ferrari aka Marc McLay for $20,000?

Looks like a one-sided conversation. Who is he talking to?

So, anyone can post something like that and then just point the finger at anyone they choose?

Going to visit Barbara?

:popcorn:
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

I thought DMEason was the wrestling cartoonist Jonny hired to write his exciting biography. The guy likes fiction so this Ferrari gig is right up his alley. A little gay if you ask me but hey it's 2018 and a man's gotta eat. His art looks like something I drew myself though.

https://twitter.com/dmeason
DMEason wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:20 am Hi there, I am D.M Eason writer and biographer for Jonny Ferrari.
PhnomRon
Expatriate

Post by PhnomRon »

I believe DM Eason, Marc McLay and Jonny Ferrari are all the same person. Maybe he contacted a very important Cambodian friend about CEO and that guy told him he needed $20,000 to care of it.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Can't he just Western Union it to you, GM? Bit of a pain in the arse going to the cash machine 20 times.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

PhnomRon wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:25 am I believe DM Eason, Marc McLay and Jonny Ferrari are all the same person.
DMEason is the cartoonist that likes wrestling and is writing a book about Ferrari. He specializes in fiction as we can see from the Jonny Ferrari gentleman.

Locked Previous topicNext topic