Jonny Ferrari aka Marc McLay allegedly threatens to kill Cambodian guy and have his wife raped by gangsters

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Jonny Ferrari aka Marc McLay allegedly threatens to kill Cambodian guy and have his wife raped by gangsters

Post by kiwiincambodia »

General Mackevili wrote:
frank lee bent wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:34 pm enough of this shit.
you will be banned if you persist
I've gone ahead and put Mark McLay AKA Johnny Ferrari AKA DMeason on Mod Preview, as he has proven beyond any doubt that he goes around illegally threatening people, and I have no doubt that his accusers are calling out this weirdo for what he truly is, so we don't need to give him any more airtime if everytime he posts, all his does is prove everyone right about what kind of person he is.
Why MOD preview? I’m pretty sure threatening people goes against forum rules so why not just ban the idiot.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Jonny Ferrari aka Marc McLay allegedly threatens to kill Cambodian guy and have his wife raped by gangsters

Post by frank lee bent »

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:07 pm
General Mackevili wrote:
I've gone ahead and put Mark McLay AKA Johnny Ferrari AKA DMeason on Mod Preview, as he has proven beyond any doubt that he goes around illegally threatening people, and I have no doubt that his accusers are calling out this weirdo for what he truly is, so we don't need to give him any more airtime if everytime he posts, all his does is prove everyone right about what kind of person he is.
Why MOD preview? I’m pretty sure threatening people goes against forum rules so why not just ban the idiot.
Fair question.

Actually, he's definitely crossed the line of being 'banned,' and that would be just as fair to pull the plug. However, since he IS the topic of discussion, I'd hate to cut off ALL channels of the right to reply. That said, we'll only be allowing his posts through if we feel he REALLY has something important to say, and again, based on Marc Laycock's history, I seriously doubt we will think he is owed a right of reply, but to be as fair as possible for someone being accused on here of such serious things and being the sole topic of discussion, I'd rather just keep him on Mod Preview, which is just as effective in this case.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Jonny Ferrari aka Marc McLay allegedly threatens to kill Cambodian guy and have his wife raped by gangsters

Post by kiwiincambodia »

General Mackevili wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:07 pm
General Mackevili wrote:
Fair question.

Actually, he's definitely crossed the line of being 'banned,' and that would be just as fair to pull the plug. However, since he IS the topic of discussion, I'd hate to cut off ALL channels of the right to reply. That said, we'll only be allowing his posts through if we feel he REALLY has something important to say, and again, based on Marc Laycock's history, I seriously doubt we will think he is owed a right of reply, but to be as fair as possible for someone being accused on here of such serious things and being the sole topic of discussion, I'd rather just keep him on Mod Preview, which is just as effective in this case.
Fair point. Was just wondering but you explained it well.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Jonny Ferrari was a target of extortion

Post by Cam Nivag »

DMEason wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:22 pm now I'm rich and I'm back in my country surrounded by beautiful blonde girls in the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas
You've been claiming to be a rich Ferrari owner for years. Your personal bankruptcy filings don't make you look rich, you were dependent on $300 a month alimony payments from your wife just to stay out of poverty.

cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

I think that was a lot of cocaine talking there.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Nah! Really?
I'd love to meet the fellow.
Seems like a lovely chap!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Sorry meet, lol!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Which one of you jackasses is extorting Jonny Ferrari aka Marc McLay for $20,000?

Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Cam Nivag wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:32 pm Which one of you jackasses is extorting Jonny Ferrari aka Marc McLay for $20,000?

LOL. :crazy: Is there a CEO mole ?
GM will have to investigate the hundreds of CEO employees to find out who is the bad apple.
Locked Previous topicNext topic