Going to Sihanoukville in end of June

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Going to Sihanoukville in end of June

Post by StroppyChops »

Theguest wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:03 am So I’ve been reading about th demolish of bars in Sihan?
你不想去那里。
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Theguest
Tourist
Sweden

Post by Theguest »

Thanks guys for all your answers, so I did cancel my hotel booking in sihan and will extend my stay in pp!
Been to pattaya for 8 or 9 times I felt for something new, and I liked my last stay in cambodia/Siem reap so wanted to try sihan but seems I’m to late! But I’m sure I will have great times in Phnom Penh 😁🍾
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

try again in five years.it will be back to normal then and the whiny expats will be back but still whining

i waiting for my mate james to come back.i am very excited
Artful Dodger
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Artful Dodger »

bangkokhooker wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:37 am try again in five years.it will be back to normal then and the whiny expats will be back but still whining

Really... I think that Cambodia as a whole country is soon to turn to shit. I am looking at moving my investments to other countries. I have lost faith, even though Forbes say it is a good thing.
Water quenches the thirst, alcohol releases the truth.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

Artful Dodger wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:36 pm
bangkokhooker wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:37 am try again in five years.it will be back to normal then and the whiny expats will be back but still whining

Really... I think that Cambodia as a whole country is soon to turn to shit. I am looking at moving my investments to other countries. I have lost faith, even though Forbes say it is a good thing.
depends on what and where youve invested in doesnt it.

if you bought land in shv two years ago your laughing same as if you bought a five year fixed 12% mfi deposit!

you wont get the same returns anywhere else.why else are chinese,malay,Singaporeans and hongkongese embedding?
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Artful Dodger wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:36 pm
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Makewa
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Makewa »

Does the square have an announced closing date?
Ditto.
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

Makewa wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:53 pm Does the square have an announced closing date?
July 7
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

You have no idea what you are talking about, it will never be 'back to normal'.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

that genius wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:30 pm
You have no idea what you are talking about, it will never be 'back to normal'.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic