TukTuk Driver Busted for Selling Weed on St. 178

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: TukTuk Driver Busted for Selling Weed on St. 178

Post by cannabistourist »

As you are clearly talking about what you don't know, I won't reply. Weed is everywhere and any tuktuk that doesn't have the bag will go to buy it from his friends.
They sell $15/$20 something that they buy for $5 maximum, sure that some will refuse the business...
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

cannabistourist wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:34 am As you are clearly talking about what you don't know, I won't reply. Weed is everywhere and any tuktuk that doesn't have the bag will go to buy it from his friends.
Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you were such an expert on the topic. Can you fill us in on where outside of riverside or other tourist haunts any tuk-tuk drivers have offered you weed? I bet they get you great deals of the finest quality skunk. :? 8-) :lol:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

cannabistourist wrote:As you are clearly talking about what you don't know, I won't reply. Weed is everywhere and any tuktuk that doesn't have the bag will go to buy it from his friends.
They sell $15/$20 something that they buy for $5 maximum, sure that some will refuse the business...
You're not related to Trapper are you?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

I still cannot find anything grown indoor, can someone PM me ?
can you find arse in dark with 2 hand?
you could go to 172 it is v obvious
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

He kinda looks like the guy in the top photo here - names different but age stacks up.
https://www.cambodiadaily.com/features/ ... rs-133797/

I'm guessing he wasn't selling enough heroin and ice for the person who controls/allows the open trade outside FCC and up from those tuk tuk drivers, who have to be the worst in Phnom Penh, a shame for any tourist who's probable main interaction with a tuk tuk is with these cretins.

Second worst has to be the street 51 ones followed by the guys who are outside Aeon who are just thieves.

So good we have passapp, itsumo etc these days to reduce the need to have to deal with these assholes. I do refer only to the aggressive drug pushing, overcharging pricks 90% of the guys outside of the central tourist area are good hard working folk.
Pragmatist
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pragmatist »

That weed may not get you charges in europe imo thc % must be close to hemp, and taste full of chlorophyll who give a awful taste plus paracetamol-resistant headache . Imo our great samdach techo HE should organise the trade , it will be a big cash cow, but it will also make the city full of backpackers woth elephant pants ( oh wait... )
Moe
Expatriate

Post by Moe »

cannabistourist wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:34 am As you are clearly talking about what you don't know, I won't reply.
See if you can spot the hidden failure of intellect in this post!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Moe wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:57 pm
cannabistourist wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:34 am As you are clearly talking about what you don't know, I won't reply.
See if you can spot the hidden failure of intellect in this post!
I can't figure it out, so I'm not going to reply either. Never!
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Daum Penh Stalker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Daum Penh Stalker »

That's the oldest looking 44 year old in the planet.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Weed is still freely available in cambodia.....

Great alternative to beer all day everyday which ends in a mind fucking khmer styled hangover.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic