Australian ROSS DUNKLEY (Former Owner of Phnom Penh Post) Arrested in Drug Bust in Myanmar with Meth

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Australian ROSS DUNKLEY (Former Owner of Phnom Penh Post) Arrested in Drug Bust in Myanmar with Meth

Post by dron »

I think junkies are fucking junkies, and only a sick degenerate and decadent society would heap praise on a low life drug addict scum bag.
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Australian ROSS DUNKLEY (Former Owner of Phnom Penh Post) Arrested in Drug Bust in Myanmar with Meth

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

Stramash23 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:58 pm
Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:52 pm
dron wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:25 pm Hunter S Thompson was a fucking junky. The fact that he's praised shows how far society has declined.
Do you drink alcohol? Makes you a druggie too you know? I don’t know the person in question, nor do i know his previous history. Drugs are drugs, whether legalized or not. (Exluding spices here!)

#junkie
I don't give much of a shit about his drug use so much as his beating up hookers and spiking members of his staff at the Post
Mate, like i’ve said, i wasn’t aware of his previous behaviour! If that’s the case he should roth away in a Burmese prison indeed, fully agree!
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

dron wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:01 pm I think junkies are fucking junkies, and only a sick degenerate and decadent society would heap praise on a low life drug addict scum bag.
For some it’s not a choice, for others it obviously is. What about people who’re traumatized? It’s not their choice, it’s a bad way to cope with it...
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

Hunter S Thompson was mostly known for his horrible and horribly overrated book published in 1971.

What else happened since 1971? A decline of America at breakneck speed.

It's so bad that we now have people wanting to come to the fourth world in search of $3 an hour work.
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:09 pm
dron wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:01 pm I think junkies are fucking junkies, and only a sick degenerate and decadent society would heap praise on a low life drug addict scum bag.
For some it’s not a choice, for others it obviously is. What about people who’re traumatized? It’s not their choice, it’s a bad way to cope with it...
It's always a choice. That's all life is: a series of choices. For 100,000 years humans excluded undesirables from their societies (where do you think Australia comes from?). It wasn't until decadence set in the late 1960's that this survival instinct was destroyed. Hunter S Thompson is the poster child.
simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Post by simon43 »

There are probably better jails in other countries to rot in than one in Myanmar...
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Well, he chose that one...

A monkey in silk
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

Wonder if he'll get to wear a longyi in prison?
Stramash23
Expatriate

Post by Stramash23 »

Your level of abject ignorance is of epic levels

But humour me, names some people you would heap praise on...
Too weird to live, too rare to die
Stramash23
Expatriate

Post by Stramash23 »

dron wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:13 pm Hunter S Thompson was mostly known for his horrible and horribly overrated book published in 1971.

What else happened since 1971? A decline of America at breakneck speed.

It's so bad that we now have people wanting to come to the fourth world in search of $3 an hour work.

Did you sing the star spangled banner and touch yourself while you posted that?
Too weird to live, too rare to die
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic