Extracurricular Activity Costs

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
angkorjohn
Expatriate
Posts: 503
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:05 pm
Reputation: 232
United States of America

Re: Extracurricular Activity Costs

Post by angkorjohn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:26 am

Hope Steve gets a vasectomy, can get it done here at a proper clinic for less than $100.

Seems such a shame that you were happy to have kids but then decided you didnt want to support them. A real shining example of a man.
User avatar
newkidontheblock
Expatriate
Posts: 1995
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 3:51 am
Reputation: 627

Re: Extracurricular Activity Costs

Post by newkidontheblock » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:18 am

angkorjohn wrote:Hope Steve gets a vasectomy, can get it done here at a proper clinic for less than $100.

Seems such a shame that you were happy to have kids but then decided you didnt want to support them. A real shining example of a man.
Kindly read the OP’s original posting. ECA being demanded is for extracurricular activities, either the ex wife’s or someone else’s not sure.

Reason that he cannot meet the ECA demand is because he is paying child support.

So your vision of a shining example of a man is one that takes everything an ex wife’s says as gospel and gives the kid whatever the ex wants? How generous! And foolish!
User avatar
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:08 am
Reputation: 21
Location: China
United States of America

Re: Extracurricular Activity Costs

Post by AmericanSteve » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:30 am

Hope Steve gets a vasectomy, can get it done here at a proper clinic for less than $100.

Seems such a shame that you were happy to have kids but then decided you didnt want to support them. A real shining example of a man.
I get this kind of comment a lot and it used to bother me but not anymore. Now I just feel that we agree to differ because it's amazing how so many men become enraged at the thought of a dad abandoning his kids. Women never seem happy about it but definitely emphasize the need for support - that's about all they talk about is support.

It's not abandonment; even if I wasn't paying support (which I do and through the nose IMHO) it still wouldn't be abandonment. The fact that I'm stressing over the cost of my daughters ECAs proves its not abandonment.

You know there are so many studies to the effect that as long as a kids has one parent or guardian in their lives that loves them AND enough financial support, they do just fine.

Maybe dad just isn't as necessary as he thinks or necessary but in a different way then being there.
To gladly teach and gladly learn.
User avatar
Captain Bonez
Baked
Posts: 1008
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:44 pm
Reputation: 860
Location: La-Z-Boy
Nigeria

Re: Extracurricular Activity Costs

Post by Captain Bonez » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:31 am

angkorjohn wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:26 am
Hope Steve gets a vasectomy, can get it done here at a proper clinic for less than $100.
More details please
Keep your money in your socks and fuck, and get massaged, with your socks on

This.

̿ ̿'̿'̿\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
User avatar
that genius
Expatriate
Posts: 4065
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:53 am
Reputation: 960
Sweden

Re: Extracurricular Activity Costs

Post by that genius » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:37 am

I must say, Steve handles criticism coolly. And I hear a lot f complaints about the US justice system wrt maintenance, they cannot all be biased.

Some of the famous settlements have been ridiculously high
User avatar
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:08 am
Reputation: 21
Location: China
United States of America

Re: Extracurricular Activity Costs

Post by AmericanSteve » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:02 am

I must say, Steve handles criticism coolly. And I hear a lot f complaints about the US justice system wrt maintenance, they cannot all be biased.

Some of the famous settlements have been ridiculously high
Like any corrupt system, it's ridiculous and all the players have no idea just how idiotic they sound. What makes it even worse in scam nation like USA (the Empire!) is all the bullshit about the rights we enjoy. For example on the issue of affordability or the fact that I can't afford the costs of ECA, this is what one American lawyer on a men's rights forum had to say:
Legal comment? If your ex takes you to court, they may come up with a monthly average to be added to your current obligation. Or, they may require you simply pay the extras as it is now or face contempt of court. As for getting blood from a stone, affordability is not part of the equation. There are uncommon exceptions to getting a financial break (you had a stroke, are insititutionalized for severe psychiatric disorders, ect.), but nothing you listed would help you.
affordability is not part of the equation!!! fucking crazy!!!! And this can ultimately land an American in jail and if it was me, some big fat pig would probably be lecturing me (on the way to one of our many jails) about how great America is and all our freedoms.

Here is what another American lawyer said to support what the first American said and provide justification for our corrupt criminal justice system because remember, in America affordability is NOT part of the equation so not being able to afford ECAs under the American system does lead to jail:
A state sees an absentee parent as a threat to state finances, insofar as it (clearly and historically) raises the risk for those children to fall onto the social safety net programs as a result of that parent's disconnect from his/her children.
To gladly teach and gladly learn.
User avatar
that genius
Expatriate
Posts: 4065
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:53 am
Reputation: 960
Sweden

Re: Extracurricular Activity Costs

Post by that genius » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:10 am

In most countries you submit a budget to the magistrate IF you oppose what your wife wants.

An officer of the court assesses whether your budgeted items are reasonable or not and adjusts them.

Then you have a second hearing and the magistrate decides what you pay.

This step seems to be missing, if what you say is true. Kind of dumb, because if you can't afford it, you won't pay it all, and when they lock you up you can't pay a cent.
User avatar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Posts: 11330
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am
Reputation: 2086
United States of America

Re: Extracurricular Activity Costs

Post by frank lee bent » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:24 am

when they lock you up you can't pay a cent.
yet the cost of incarceration will be billed out north of 80 kpa on average by contractors
angkorjohn
Expatriate
Posts: 503
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:05 pm
Reputation: 232
United States of America

Re: Extracurricular Activity Costs

Post by angkorjohn » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Captain Bonez wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:31 am
angkorjohn wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:26 am
Hope Steve gets a vasectomy, can get it done here at a proper clinic for less than $100.
More details please
is that a serious request Bonez?
User avatar
Captain Bonez
Baked
Posts: 1008
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:44 pm
Reputation: 860
Location: La-Z-Boy
Nigeria

Re: Extracurricular Activity Costs

Post by Captain Bonez » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:29 pm

angkorjohn wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:55 pm
Captain Bonez wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:31 am
angkorjohn wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:26 am
Hope Steve gets a vasectomy, can get it done here at a proper clinic for less than $100.
More details please
is that a serious request Bonez?
Yep, thanks for the PM :thumb:
Keep your money in your socks and fuck, and get massaged, with your socks on

This.

̿ ̿'̿'̿\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pissontheroof and 216 guests