Jobs for Teachers in Phnom Penh

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
PP recruit
Tourist
Cambodia

Jobs for Teachers in Phnom Penh

Post by PP recruit »

Hi,

I am currently the Recruitment Manager for International Teachers at a large private international school in Phnom Penh. We are looking for a number of new teachers to join our school as English language teachers. The school has massively grown in size over the past 15 years and there is an increased desire for English speaking teachers. The school is well managed and teachers receive a lot of support.

Salaries are competitive and depend on number of teaching hours, experience, qualifications. There is a full benefits package included (paid annual leave, paid sick days, work permit, accident and medical insurance).

We welcome CV’s from those who are already teaching in PP or those who are looking to move out here that have experience and/ or qualifications. There are also some temporary positions for English teachers who wish to work our Summer School for July and August (mornings only) which may lead to a more permanent role.

A Bachelors Degree and TEFL/ TESOL/CELTA are required unless you only have one of those and then some teaching experience would be expected. Ideally we are looking for native English speakers only.

I am happy to answer any questions via personal message and I can then let you know my email for sending your CV.

Thanks!!!
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Re: Jobs for Teachers in Phnom Penh

Post by prahocalypse now »

PP recruit wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:33 am Hi,

I am currently the Recruitment Manager for International Teachers at a large private international school in Phnom Penh...
What's the name of the school?
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

prahocalypse now wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:51 am

I am currently the Recruitment Manager for International Teachers at a large private international school in Phnom Penh...
Red Flag International?
JohnLeonard
Expatriate
Somalia

Post by JohnLeonard »

prahocalypse now wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:51 am

According to the OP the schools name is: a large private international school in Phnom Penh

Why hide the name?
Cat playing her favorite game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7_GRm4xR8
Bob tailcat
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Bob tailcat »

My money is on golden gate and that infamous 'woman' recruiter.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

Maybe ICS. I heard there were a lot of firings recently.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

If the recruiter posts the name of the school, then everyone with grievance against the school, even a petty or unfounded grievance, will respond by posting shit about the school and about how it's a horrible place to work.

Schools in Cambodia, like expats in Cambodia, should never use their real names in online discussion forums.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Cam Nivag wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:33 pm If the recruiter posts the name of the school, then everyone with grievance against the school, even a petty or unfounded grievance, will respond by posting shit about the school and about how it's a horrible place to work.

Schools in Cambodia, like expats in Cambodia, should never use their real names in online discussion forums.
If the recruiter doesn't post the name of the school, people will speculate that it's this school or that school, and then everyone with a grievance against any of these schools, be they genuine, unfounded, or petty, will respond by posting shit about all these schools. If the op names the school, it limits the unfounded, petty
, bitchiness.
PP recruit
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by PP recruit »

All I wanted to do was to put the job out there for people to see. That is the point of this particular thread (Expat Classifieds- Help Wanted).

If someone is interested then they will message me and I will tell them the name and we can talk further. There is no point in me putting the name on the board. If you are interested then send a message!

I did this same job back home and didn't disclose the name of the company until I had spoken to the particular candidate privately.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

PP recruit wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:13 pm All I wanted to do was to put the job out there for people to see. That is the point of this particular thread (Expat Classifieds- Help Wanted).

If someone is interested then they will message me and I will tell them the name and we can talk further. There is no point in me putting the name on the board. If you are interested then send a message!

I did this same job back home and didn't disclose the name of the company until I had spoken to the particular candidate privately.

The difference being,,,, this ain't back home .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic