What happened to Frank lee bent?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: What happened to Frank lee bent?

Post by bangkokhooker »

frank lee bent wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:07 pm any visa application will be at least a year away as i have to prove income in usa prior to application
oh ok
its just you said you will limit your time here for the dry season when your girlfriend isnt so bad with her health.i just assumed she was with you in usa
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Sometimes us barangs need to go home and face to music.

Even those with entrepreneurial skills up there sleeve and years of experience in SEA.......
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Artful dodger just added 10 - karma to my name for no reason exept he thinks the US government were behind a recent suicide of a celebrity chef.

Can we please undo these unlikes CEO mods
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:02 am Artful dodger just added 10 - karma to my name for no reason exept he thinks the US government were behind a recent suicide of a celebrity chef.

Can we please undo these unlikes CEO mods
done,
@Artful Dodger please use the Karma function properly and not to Troll
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

How does one use karma properly? Can't see mine, don't really care how I'm rated.
What happens if I get 100 negative karma points and don't know about it? Will I come back as a dog next time?
Or is there an annual prize giving to the one with the most gold stars and if so what is it?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Barang chgout wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:42 pm How does one use karma properly? Can't see mine, don't really care how I'm rated.
What happens if I get 100 negative karma points and don't know about it? Will I come back as a dog next time?
Or is there an annual prize giving to the one with the most gold stars and if so what is it?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Nothing, doesnt mean anything at all,
Dodger gave him a large amount of Negative Karma Points pointlessly on positive posts with no other intentions than to Troll,
the reason i removed them and didnt tell Trapper to just to man up, is because Trapper is on a mission contributing positively in order so he can come off Mod Preview,
we agreed if he got his -35 negative Karma Points into the positive then he will be a free poster
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

thought ur only allowed to give one + or - /post or did he visit 10 posts and give them all a -?
now thats commitment...

we agreed if he got his -35 negative Karma Points into the positive then he will be a free poster
wont EVER happen
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

i have good karma

why am I on mod review?
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

phuketrichard wrote:
wont EVER happen
Unfortunately I have to agree with this.

While I commend Trapper for his new style I can’t see it lasting. He has posted well in the past and always reverted back to his normal self at some point.

I hope I’m wrong but feel he’s only being nice so he can get off mod preview and will revert the minute it’s been lifted.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:54 pm
phuketrichard wrote:
wont EVER happen
Unfortunately I have to agree with this.

While I commend Trapper for his new style I can’t see it lasting. He has posted well in the past and always reverted back to his normal self at some point.

I hope I’m wrong but feel he’s only being nice so he can get off mod preview and will revert the minute it’s been lifted.
not the case, we only decided about taking him off mod preview when he had already dropped his negative Karma from -35 down to -16, i suggested it to keep his good run of form to continue,
if he goes back to his old ways, he will go back on preview
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic