What happened to Frank lee bent?

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: What happened to Frank lee bent?

Post by bangkokhooker » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:30 pm

frank lee bent wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:07 pm
any visa application will be at least a year away as i have to prove income in usa prior to application
oh ok
its just you said you will limit your time here for the dry season when your girlfriend isnt so bad with her health.i just assumed she was with you in usa
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:14 pm

Sometimes us barangs need to go home and face to music.

Even those with entrepreneurial skills up there sleeve and years of experience in SEA.......
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:02 am

Artful dodger just added 10 - karma to my name for no reason exept he thinks the US government were behind a recent suicide of a celebrity chef.

Can we please undo these unlikes CEO mods
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:35 pm

Beerinthemorning wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:02 am
Artful dodger just added 10 - karma to my name for no reason exept he thinks the US government were behind a recent suicide of a celebrity chef.

Can we please undo these unlikes CEO mods
done,
@Artful Dodger please use the Karma function properly and not to Troll
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:42 pm

How does one use karma properly? Can't see mine, don't really care how I'm rated.
What happens if I get 100 negative karma points and don't know about it? Will I come back as a dog next time?
Or is there an annual prize giving to the one with the most gold stars and if so what is it?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:58 pm

Barang chgout wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:42 pm
How does one use karma properly? Can't see mine, don't really care how I'm rated.
What happens if I get 100 negative karma points and don't know about it? Will I come back as a dog next time?
Or is there an annual prize giving to the one with the most gold stars and if so what is it?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Nothing, doesnt mean anything at all,
Dodger gave him a large amount of Negative Karma Points pointlessly on positive posts with no other intentions than to Troll,
the reason i removed them and didnt tell Trapper to just to man up, is because Trapper is on a mission contributing positively in order so he can come off Mod Preview,
we agreed if he got his -35 negative Karma Points into the positive then he will be a free poster
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:24 pm

thought ur only allowed to give one + or - /post or did he visit 10 posts and give them all a -?
now thats commitment...

we agreed if he got his -35 negative Karma Points into the positive then he will be a free poster
wont EVER happen
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:44 pm

i have good karma

why am I on mod review?
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:54 pm

phuketrichard wrote:
wont EVER happen
Unfortunately I have to agree with this.

While I commend Trapper for his new style I can’t see it lasting. He has posted well in the past and always reverted back to his normal self at some point.

I hope I’m wrong but feel he’s only being nice so he can get off mod preview and will revert the minute it’s been lifted.
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:27 pm

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:54 pm
phuketrichard wrote:
wont EVER happen
Unfortunately I have to agree with this.

While I commend Trapper for his new style I can’t see it lasting. He has posted well in the past and always reverted back to his normal self at some point.

I hope I’m wrong but feel he’s only being nice so he can get off mod preview and will revert the minute it’s been lifted.
not the case, we only decided about taking him off mod preview when he had already dropped his negative Karma from -35 down to -16, i suggested it to keep his good run of form to continue,
if he goes back to his old ways, he will go back on preview
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic