Cheating foreign husband almost drives woman and baby to suicide-murder

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Cheating foreign husband almost drives woman and baby to suicide-murder

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Phnom Penh: On June 4 at 12:30 am, a 27 year old Cambodian woman, Kheng Nary, tried to commit suicide with her 2 month old baby girl by jumping from Chroy Changvar bridge, in Sangkat Sras Chok, Khan Don Penh, Phnom Penh. The woman wanted to kill herself and her baby because her foreigner husband cheated on her with other women after she had the baby.

A witness recounts that the woman carried her baby to Chroy Changva bridge and tried to jump from the bridge. Fortunately, the local people and police stopped her and took to a nearby gas station, where they sat the woman down, and convinced her not to kill herself and to return home with her baby.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Re: Cheating foreign husband almost drives woman and baby to suicide-murder

Post by Felgerkarb »

Postpartum depression can be deadly....especially if hubby is a dick.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

Felgerkarb wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:35 pm Postpartum depression can be deadly....especially if hubby is a dick.
Postpartum depression: the regret of parting 'em.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
Kampuchia Crumbs
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kampuchia Crumbs »

My lovely wife was watching a video of this on Youtube last night. I don't know how to find the video (she was watching it on the playstation).

However showed lots of people talking to the lady (like in the pictures)..... some people thought the baby was not alive since it wasn't moving with all the drama around it. However I noticed the baby's hand moving some..... but not normal.... did not wake up with all then noise around it. Anyone know if the baby is still OK? I am shocked they let the baby go home with the mother???
What, Me worry?
Steven
Expatriate
France

Post by Steven »

Kampuchia Crumbs wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:10 pm My lovely wife was watching a video of this on Youtube last night. I don't know how to find the video (she was watching it on the playstation).

However showed lots of people talking to the lady (like in the pictures)..... some people thought the baby was not alive since it wasn't moving with all the drama around it. However I noticed the baby's hand moving some..... but not normal.... did not wake up with all then noise around it. Anyone know if the baby is still OK? I am shocked they let the baby go home with the mother???
If it can make you feel better, the babies here are used to the constant noise.

You will often see mother carry them like goods and I'm often like "wtf is that baby dead ?" but they are in fact able to sleep deeply in these extremes conditions because they are used to it.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Steven wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:39 pm
Kampuchia Crumbs wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:10 pm My lovely wife was watching a video of this on Youtube last night. I don't know how to find the video (she was watching it on the playstation).

If it can make you feel better, the babies here are used to the constant noise.

You will often see mother carry them like goods and I'm often like "wtf is that baby dead ?" but they are in fact able to sleep deeply in these extremes conditions because they are used to it.
I'm pretty sure they are born deaf, most Khmer people can sleep through a nuclear strike.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

I wonder if any / some sleuth could possibly find the video of this on you tube ..
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Steven wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:39 pm You will often see mother carry them like goods and I'm often like "wtf is that baby dead ?" but they are in fact able to sleep deeply in these extremes conditions because they are used to it.
Are you talking about homeless people you see on the street? They drug their kids to keep them calm with alcohol and pharmaceuticals.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

What's all this then? A thread about a woman and no post from AmericanSteve blaming the mother for being a conniving harlot?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

epidemiks wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:08 pm What's all this then? A thread about a woman and no post from AmericanSteve blaming the mother for being a conniving harlot?

Probably cause she's not from Texas .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic