Cheating foreign husband almost drives woman and baby to suicide-murder

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Cheating foreign husband almost drives woman and baby to suicide-murder

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

epidemiks wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:08 pm What's all this then? A thread about a woman and no post from AmericanSteve blaming the mother for being a conniving harlot?
He'll probably call her an unreliable woman for saying she'll commit suicide then not following through with it.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

Heng Heng Heng wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:19 pm
epidemiks wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:08 pm What's all this then? A thread about a woman and no post from AmericanSteve blaming the mother for being a conniving harlot?
He'll probably call her an unreliable woman for saying she'll commit suicide then not following through with it.
probably his wife
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

fax wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:41 pm
Steven wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:39 pm You will often see mother carry them like goods and I'm often like "wtf is that baby dead ?" but they are in fact able to sleep deeply in these extremes conditions because they are used to it.
Are you talking about homeless people you see on the street? They drug their kids to keep them calm with alcohol and pharmaceuticals.
Yeah, I'm sure they have loads of cash to buy Chivas and oxycontin
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

that genius wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:49 pm Yeah, I'm sure they have loads of cash to buy Chivas and oxycontin
Glue and whiskey costs multum
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AmericanSteve »

Compare this story to the story yesterday about the man burning down the house because he suspected the wife to be a cheat.
You see the difference?

This bitch was ready to resort to murder but the guy yesterday, he just destroyed some property and like I said, maybe she was cheating. He may have evidence that she was.
To gladly teach and gladly learn.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

AmericanSteve wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:33 am Compare this story to the story yesterday about the man burning down the house because he suspected the wife to be a cheat.
You see the difference?

This bitch was ready to resort to murder but the guy yesterday, he just destroyed some property and like I said, maybe she was cheating. He may have evidence that she was.
It's also possible he was trying to murder his 5 children out of jealous rage.

Either way, as a result, he's destroyed everything, including any legal documents, cash, school books, clothes, vehicle. Everything.

But sure, top marks to him for sticking it the the cheating bitch.
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AmericanSteve »

It's also possible he was trying to murder his 5 children out of jealous rage.
I doubt he wanted to harm his children. That's something moms are so much more likely to do.
Google it - it's true. Madonna turns out to be a murdering bitch.
I'd rather have the whore.
Either way, as a result, he's destroyed everything, including any legal documents, cash, school books, clothes, vehicle. Everything.

Everything except his 5 children. They are learning a a hard lesson, will no doubt hate dad and rally around mom but kids are resilient and maybe mom's boyfriend can chip in.
But sure, top marks to him for sticking it the the cheating bitch.
I agree. Men should always stick it to the cheating bitch on general principle.
To gladly teach and gladly learn.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

AmericanSteve wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:33 pm Google it - it's true. Madonna turns out to be a murdering bitch.
Are you saying Madonna Ciccone murdered someone? The singer?
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by console »

Steven wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:39 pm You will often see mother carry them like goods and I'm often like "wtf is that baby dead ?" but they are in fact able to sleep deeply in these extremes conditions because they are used to it.
That is due to them feeding the baby diazapame for the old "milk money" trick......... disgusting.....
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Kampuchia Crumbs wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:10 pm My lovely wife was watching a video of this on Youtube last night. I don't know how to find the video (she was watching it on the playstation).

However showed lots of people talking to the lady (like in the pictures)..... some people thought the baby was not alive since it wasn't moving with all the drama around it. However I noticed the baby's hand moving some..... but not normal.... did not wake up with all then noise around it. Anyone know if the baby is still OK? I am shocked they let the baby go home with the mother???
Well. I was hoping to see that too ... but this lady has done it again ... and before I lose it I’m posting it here ...
Long link ....

พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic