American HOWARD ZILBERZWEIG From New York Found Dead in Phnom Penh Hotel Room

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: American HOWARD ZILBERZWEIG From New York Found Dead in Phnom Penh Hotel Room

Post by BklynBoy »

i know he stayed at Velkomenn before.. no idea why the fuck he by the airport.. that dont make sense... its obviously true.. .just trying to connect dots...... fuck...
i am trying to wrap my head around this.... i am actually mad at him..why the fuck would he go over board.. shit..sorry if i am ranting.. omg
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: American HOWARD ZILBERZWEIG From New York Found Dead in Phnom Penh Hotel Room

Post by Beerinthemorning »

RIP
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

sorry for your loss.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

thanks but can anyone guess as to why he would be at hotel by airport?? he was at velkomenn .. i think the danish guy?? anyway makes no sense to me that he would stay at hotel by airport--
even if leaving next day.... he always stayed at velkomenn til was time to go to airport.. .don't see why would leave velkomenn to go there
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

His passport says he was born on 24 December 1972. That would make him 55 years old. RIP.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

armchairlawyer wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:10 am His passport says he was born on 24 December 1972. That would make him 55 years old. RIP.
Good news , that makes me 10 years younger ..
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
JohnLeonard
Expatriate
Somalia

Post by JohnLeonard »

armchairlawyer wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:10 am His passport says he was born on 24 December 1972. That would make him 55 years old. RIP.
How you come up with that, just wondering!!

He is gone younger
RIP
Cat playing her favorite game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7_GRm4xR8
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

BklynBoy wrote:thanks but can anyone guess as to why he would be at hotel by airport?? he was at velkomenn .. i think the danish guy?? anyway makes no sense to me that he would stay at hotel by airport--
even if leaving next day.... he always stayed at velkomenn til was time to go to airport.. .don't see why would leave velkomenn to go there
Bro, I'm so sorry for your loss. That is a strange location, for sure.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

I hope you are not a maths teacher.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

hanno wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:54 am
I hope you are not a maths teacher.
Sorry!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic