Nice One bedroom flat $350

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Temp_Account
Tourist
New Zealand

Nice One bedroom flat $350

Post by Temp_Account »

I am advertising this nice modern flat not for commission but as a favor the landlord. I recently moved out but was a tenant for 2 years. The landlord is the nicest landlord I have met and a true gentleman. About 2 or more times a year, he puts on a party for his tenants so that everyone can get to know each other.
The flat is really nice, it has safe parking, free wifi, modern appliances. I don't have pix but there is a facebook page. Message or call the landlord for more details. The address of the flat is 18A St 468 Russian Market. Tel. 089 682 000. Happy Hunting!
rick_o'shea
Expatriate

Re: Nice One bedroom flat $350

Post by rick_o'shea »

Temp_Account wrote:I am advertising this nice modern flat not for commission but as a favor the landlord. I recently moved out but was a tenant for 2 years. The landlord is the nicest landlord I have met and a true gentleman. About 2 or more times a year, he puts on a party for his tenants so that everyone can get to know each other.
The flat is really nice, it has safe parking, free wifi, modern appliances. I don't have pix but there is a facebook page. Message or call the landlord for more details. The address of the flat is 18A St 468 Russian Market. Tel. 089 682 000. Happy Hunting!
Have you got the Facebook link?
Temp_Account
Tourist
New Zealand

Post by Temp_Account »

Daum Penh Stalker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Daum Penh Stalker »

Is it South of Russian market? How far South?
Temp_Account
Tourist
New Zealand

Post by Temp_Account »

About 5 blocks south. As south as the new Starbucks and what was Alma restaurant. Near Chantra Computer. https://www.google.com/maps/place/St+46 ... 04.9147824
Temp_Account
Tourist
New Zealand

Post by Temp_Account »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic