Are Caucasian women attracted to asian men?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Are Caucasian women attracted to asian men?

Post by phuketrichard »

Jimmy Crow wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:38 am
kiwiincambodia wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:37 am Your posts are so dull it almost makes me miss Trapper. It’s so obvious you are trolling for replies just by your thread titles.

At least Trapper was good at it and constantly got long threads going.

Go back to your cave.
I found your old lady in the cave,loving her.
yep,its bar shit
:please:
MODS beware
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

I love how 4 of the 10 replies on here are by members who are calling for the OP to SHUT UP and go away.

Do you not see any irony of bumping a topic FOUR TIMES that you are saying you don't want on here?

Wouldn't a smarter idea to be to NOT post on the said topic and report the topic or PM one of us mods?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

General Mackevili wrote:I love how 4 of the 10 replies on here are by members who are calling for the OP to SHUT UP and go away.

Do you not see any irony of bumping a topic FOUR TIMES that you are saying you don't want on here?

Wouldn't a smarter idea to be to NOT post on the said topic and report the topic or PM one of us mods?
Really i only see 2.

I also notice 1 mod and 1 admin have commented on the thread and obviously don’t see an issue with it otherwise something would have been done already.

Posters can comment on any thread they like, even if it’s to call out the poster for being the obvious troll that they are. If the op has a problem with it he can report the post or send a mod a pm. Image
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AmericanSteve »

Women are NOT primarily interested in dick.
They want money and access to power.

Once China eventually rules the world, Chinese men will have as easy a time getting white women as I now have getting Chinese women .
To gladly teach and gladly learn.
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jimmy Crow »

AmericanSteve wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:21 am Women are NOT primarily interested in dick.
They want money and access to power.

Once China eventually rules the world, Chinese men will have as easy a time getting white women as I now have getting Chinese women .
Look I’m going to say it ! American Steve you are my kind of people ,the only high iq holder in this dimension,you hit the hammer on the nail and I agree with you 100%
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AmericanSteve »

Look I’m going to say it ! American Steve you are my kind of people ,the only high iq holder in this dimension,you hit the hammer on the nail and I agree with you 100%
I couldn't agree more and 99 times out of 100, I'm not only the tallest and the strongest and the man with the most decedents, I'm also the smartest man in the room.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

AmericanSteve wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:46 am
I couldn't agree more and 99 times out of 100, I'm not only the tallest and the strongest and the man with the most decedents, I'm also the smartest man in the room.
American steve and bat shit
a marriage made in Heaven
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AmericanSteve »

I think its an interesting question: why are Chinese women and Asian women in general attracted to White men?
You certainly don't think its your looks do you?

Its because we come from what is now the dominant power - either directly from the Empire (like me) or from a vassal state (like phuket richard) but once China rules the world, that will change. When a white women sees a Chinese guy, she'll instinctively start to cream her pants, not because the Chines guy is so handsome or anything but because she'll see power, money and access to resources.
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jimmy Crow »

AmericanSteve wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:59 am I think its an interesting question: why are Chinese women and Asian women in general attracted to White men?
You certainly don't think its your looks do you?

Its because we come from what is now the dominant power - either directly from the Empire (like me) or from a vassal state (like phuket richard) but once China rules the world, that will change. When a white women sees a Chinese guy, she'll instinctively start to cream her pants, not because the Chines guy is so handsome or anything but because she'll see power, money and access to resources.
:bow:
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I’ve never had an Asian guy invite me out on a date, which is why I’ve never dated Asian guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic