Got myself banned last night from...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Got myself banned last night from

Post by andy1 »

andy1 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:39 am
Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:28 am
andy1 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:14 am The kampot notice board :plus1: think i upset a few members by sugesting that looking after human beings was a bit more important than a Moggy.Think i realy upset someone called Pete Boogs when he sent a picture of a good looking female holding her finger up to me and i replied send her round i will sit on that anyday. :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:
Keen on sharing the pic?

Edit: Oh, found it, she’s gorgeous!
Thats the one :beer1:
Can you pull up the whole post as i was a bit tipsy when posting and cant remember the whole exchange,will probably totaly embaress myself but so what :hattip: :hattip:
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

I post under my own name on here and have no worries about outing myself.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

Stramash23 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:41 am To be fair, you weren't being controversial, you were coming across as a 100%, Grade A, 5 Star asshole.
Cant remember what i posted so i cant comment on that :hattip:
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Got myself banned last night from...

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

I’ve checked the whole post, it requires too many screenshots, since it’s a long thread, but this one stood out:

You like getting rimmed it seems... :stir:
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:58 am I’ve checked the whole post, it requires too many screenshots, since it’s a long thread, but this one stood out:

Well to meny beers and worries about someone in hospital does do strange things to my mind :dm:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:58 am I’ve checked the whole post, it requires too many screenshots, since it’s a long thread, but this one stood out:

you been served :plus1:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Stramash23
Expatriate

Post by Stramash23 »

I think the point where you went full asshole/potato, is where you said there was more compassion in the Khmer Route (sic) than in Kampot.
Too weird to live, too rare to die
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

Stramash23 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:11 am I think the point where you went full asshole/potato, is where you said there was more compassion in the Khmer Route (sic) than in Kampot.
ah ah rouge that one has just come back :beer3:
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

andy1 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:22 am
Stramash23 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:11 am I think the point where you went full asshole/potato, is where you said there was more compassion in the Khmer Route (sic) than in Kampot.
ah ah rouge that one has just come back :beer3:
That thread Andy from what I see (with your comments) happened around 1030am yesterday. That's pretty early to be that wasted - unless you're using the old "I was drunk" shtick to excuse your online rants.

I hope your friends health gets better and maybe you should keep an eye on your health too. Maybe get a hobby instead of being a day drinking keyboard warrior
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic