Cost of Paid Female Companionship in Phnom Penh?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Cost of Paid Female Companionship in Phnom Penh?

Post by zmth »

" NIce hat" For my purposes for that walk it was as was one of those distinctive vietnam types though she was not vietnamese at least as far as i could tell though not real sure as she was more fair skinned than average for cambodia anyway.

"...about getting the girl to pay for the hotel..."

What are you some kind of jerk - making up crap ? Never did i say anything about any girl ever paying for any hotel anywhere ever !
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:50 am Cheating $10 street-hos -You're obviously a very classy guy. :shock:

If u must know it was because i did not have a ten dollar bill on me but something like a five and one or 2 ones. And i did not cheat anyone ! Never was there any monetary discussion about anything deal and I never asked her to go to my room. She followed and I just did not stop her. I did not tell her to remove my suitcases off part of the bed. She did it rather hurriedly against my wishes and unclothed and i am supposed to pay her!!. You could not make a more ridiculous remark.

" Cheating $10 street-hos..."

to the one made remark about ' midget ' wrt Lambo. I never noticed he was a midget - i don't think that is correct.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

5 feet 4 inches isn't exactly tall.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:14 am 5 feet 4 inches isn't exactly tall.

Holy shit Lambo, with the monstrous stiletto heels I've seen some bar girls wearing, 90% of them must tower over you.

Makes it much easier to cop a savage motor-boat though! :thumb:

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

zmth wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:05 am
John Bingham wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:50 am Cheating $10 street-hos -You're obviously a very classy guy. :shock:

If u must know it was because i did not have a ten dollar bill on me but something like a five and one or 2 ones. And i did not cheat anyone ! Never was there any monetary discussion about anything deal and I never asked her to go to my room. She followed and I just did not stop her. I did not tell her to remove my suitcases off part of the bed. She did it rather hurriedly against my wishes and unclothed and i am supposed to pay her!!. You could not make a more ridiculous remark.

" Cheating $10 street-hos..."

to the one made remark about ' midget ' wrt Lambo. I never noticed he was a midget - i don't think that is correct.
so rather than turn around and say < "go home"
she followed you to your hotel, past reception , up to ur room and still u said not a word
Than she undressed and you told her no.?.... BUT is she bigger than you? Were you afraid of her?
seems like a case of rape in this day and age...
what the fuck is with you?? [Mod edit: No need for name-calling.]
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Oh yea hindsight is good. That's exactly right - No i did not say much of any words - sure as hell did NOt ask her to come with me NOR did i tell her leave . You think i think of all of that what i should have done and said at the time. Hell NO! Should have returned the hat at the entrance of the hotel and said bye ! And u could say so should have she.
What the hell is with u ? Some rude heathan moves my suitcases without asking - could have broken misplaced something. Rape . Such a fool. She swayed me. Rape. Nobody but an idiot would think that. I already told her no the year before,Jan 2016, to her statement ' let's go bomb bomb'. And did not take her up or indicate i wanted her when she made the ' retard statement ' "you like ladies" hours before that same day march 2017. U have NO idea what went down and should feel nothing or if anything sorrow to me for my peril ! If u think for one second i enticed her then you are as full of crap as the day is long ! Why the hell do u think she brought the hat in the first place ? She took advantage of my kindness - ok u may see she was thoughtful to bring the hat but she had ulterior motives u better believe that ! Money talks nobody walks. And i have NO reason to lie like some other people who concoct total stories about i said something about some girl paying for some hotel !

Ok those are maybe strong words against her - she is not really all that bad of a person esp compared to average business girl at gsm (was, the place is nothing like it used to be) which is maybe why i finally gave in. The correct word is i was kind. Who gave who money ? She sure as hell did not give me any.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:14 amThe midget boxer...
Heh! That's a bit harsh on old Punchy!
that genius wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:26 am
zmth wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:12 am ... a few minutes later she shows up with a hat...
Nice hat?
I like your hat. My sister is studying to be a nurse in your home town - what are the chances of that?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:14 am
logos wrote:
zmth wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:18 am I had one kind of trick me into taking her. After the deed she said ' well just give me ten dollars '. I gave her less than that though.
This must be a chicken sock. Check what he's just come up with on 440 about getting the girl to pay for the hotel.
He’s legit.

The midget boxer, known as Lambo, has met him before and claims he’s real and is exactly like he posts in real life.
yeah this is true, he swung by Kong Bar one night for a couple of beers before going off to find some Ketamine and watch some girls dancing on the beach, his posts are genuine and thats his real picture
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Brody wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:06 pm
Username Taken wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:14 am 5 feet 4 inches isn't exactly tall.

Holy shit Lambo, with the monstrous stiletto heels I've seen some bar girls wearing, 90% of them must tower over you.

Makes it much easier to cop a savage motor-boat though! :thumb:

haha naa i am short, but im not that short! lol
i can just about see over the bar if im on my tiptoes
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

zmth wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:05 am to the one made remark about ' midget ' wrt Lambo. I never noticed he was a midget - i don't think that is correct.
i was sat down... :Yahoo!:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic