British Expat PAUL FARRELL Badly Beaten by 10 Chinese Men in Sihanoukville Square Over "TAIWAN" Tattoo on Forehead

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: British Expat PAUL FARRELL Badly Beaten by 10 Chinese Men in Sihanoukville Square Over "TAIWAN" Tattoo on Forehead

Post by bolueeleh »

that genius wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:50 am This raises an interesting question:

Who would you prefer to be in your neighborhood?

Chavs or Chinese?

I'm biased in favour of Chinese after moving next week to get away from chav scum, worst neighbor in Cambodia ever.

POLL, anyone?
chinks are asian chavs
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: British Expat PAUL FARRELL Badly Beaten by 10 Chinese Men in Sihanoukville Square Over "TAIWAN" Tattoo on Forehead

Post by General Mackevili »

I was browsing through the Khmer news today, as I usually do, and found a Khmer article about Paul John Farrell's attack in Sihanoukville, and I was glad to see them returning the favor and using CEO in their articles as one of the sources for their information.

HE NOW SAYS HE WAS ATTACKED BY CAMBODIANS, NOT CHINESE MEN!!!!!

They added some interesting info, including a Cambodian police report and also his written statement in English of his account of the incident.

ImageImageImage

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

To be fair, that letter looks suspicious to me. He's British and says "I was confusion" and also seems to write his last name with a lowercase "f."

He is an idiot, so I guess anything is possible.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Funny, the police report says that he "went to one shop called Drinking Bar".
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

Username Taken wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:44 pm Funny, the police report says that he "went to one shop called Drinking Bar".
Must’ve been happened at Glory Hole or so then, if the police comes up with a lame name like that!
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: British Expat PAUL FARRELL Badly Beaten by 10 Chinese Men in Sihanoukville Square Over

Post by hanno »

General Mackevili wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:36 pm To be fair, that letter looks suspicious to me. He's British and says "I was confusion" and also seems to write his last name with a lowercase "f."

That's bullshit. Either the whole story is wrong and it was never about the tattoo but him being a prick (something that seems to come easily to the guy), or it was indeed Chinese and money and/or threats were delivered.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: British Expat PAUL FARRELL Badly Beaten by 10 Chinese Men in Sihanoukville Square Over

hanno wrote:
General Mackevili wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:36 pm To be fair, that letter looks suspicious to me. He's British and says "I was confusion" and also seems to write his last name with a lowercase "f."

That's bullshit. Either the whole story is wrong and it was never about the tattoo but him being a prick (something that seems to come easily to the guy), or it was indeed Chinese and money and/or threats were delivered.
Which way you leaning?

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Money can change citizenship, it appears. Seems someone did not want negative publicity. Zero reason for a Khmer to take offence over the one China issue. He was raised mostly in Taiwan so if his English is screwed, no surprise. His mind, that's another story.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

@GM...don't be too quick to celebrate CEO was mentioned. It merely means you are more on the radar
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

that genius wrote:@GM...don't be too quick to celebrate CEO was mentioned. It merely means you are more on the radar
Celebrate? I'm livid! Those fuckers stole our news!!!!!

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic