British Expat PAUL FARRELL Badly Beaten by 10 Chinese Men in Sihanoukville Square Over "TAIWAN" Tattoo on Forehead

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: British Expat PAUL FARRELL Badly Beaten by 10 Chinese Men in Sihanoukville Square Over "TAIWAN" Tattoo on Forehead

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

Welcome to Cambodia dickhead.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: British Expat PAUL FARRELL Badly Beaten by 10 Chinese Men in Sihanoukville Square Over "TAIWAN" Tattoo on Forehead

Post by AmericanSteve »

My first ex-wife is from Taiwan. She gave me two sons and I got her a passport to America.

She thinks she's the shit now because she's an American and her status in Taiwan among family and friends has gone through the room.

Taiwanese need to realize that they are a province of China and get on with it.
To gladly teach and gladly learn.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Lo Han act like Lindsay, yes?
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

frank lee bent wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:22 am he had a box of epsom salts visibly on display at the serving window.
What were the epsom salts for?
frank lee bent wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:22 am we had a cook in the oil patch in Oz who had "kill cops" tattooed under his hairline. he would shave his head for his 3 week shift and let it grow back by changeover.
he was the original real life model for the killer in the movie "romper stomper"
Did he cook wog food?
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: British Expat Badly Beaten by 10 Chinese Men in Sihanoukville Square Over "TAIWAN" Tattoo on Forehead

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

siliconlife wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:18 am
jaynewcastle wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:00 am Why on earth would anybody be so stupid as to have "Taiwan", or anything tattooed on their forehead ?
Yeah, it's called "political activism" these days, so they say. The real question is why would anyone with "Taiwan" tattooed on their forehead sit down in a known hub of Chinese investment next to a big group of Chinese workers. He was asking for it, it's a publicity stunt and another statement. Check the pics, he couldn't be happier this has happened.
Sorry, i’ve meant to rate your post positively....
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

bangkoktrooper should get inspiration from this bloke as a possible way to bring some meaning to his life.
:horse:
Last edited by Barang_doa_slae on Mon May 28, 2018 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: British Expat Badly Beaten by 10 Chinese Men in Sihanoukville Square Over "TAIWAN" Tattoo on Forehead

Post by Username Taken »

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 12:39 pm
jaynewcastle wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:00 am Why on earth would anybody be so stupid as to have "Taiwan", or anything tattooed on their forehead ?
Yeah, it's called "political activism" these days, so they say. The real question is why would anyone with "Taiwan" tattooed on their forehead sit down in a known hub of Chinese investment next to a big group of Chinese workers. He was asking for it, it's a publicity stunt and another statement. Check the pics, he couldn't be happier this has happened.
I've deleted the negative karma. You can give your positive karma now. :thumb:
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jimmy Crow »

I would buy him some won ton soup and take him to Ibiza!
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

Username Taken wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 12:48 pm
Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 12:39 pm
I've deleted the negative karma. You can give your positive karma now. :thumb:
Some karma for you both in return, then.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 12:42 am TAIPEI (Taiwan News) -- A British man (PAUL FARRELL) was savagely beaten by nearly a dozen Chinese men in a small city in Cambodia when they discovered he had "Taiwan" tattooed on his forehead and he refused to recognize their claim that the country is part of China.

While on vacation in Cambodia, a British ex-pat who has lived in Taiwan for 14 years and goes by the name "Paul," at around 11 p.m. on Saturday evening (May 27) took a seat at a bar in Sihanoukville Square in the coastal Cambodian city of Sihanoukville. When he ordered a drink and took off his hat, a large group of Chinese men sitting nearby, who he believed to be overseas workers, noticed that the traditional Chinese characters for "Taiwan" (臺灣) were tattooed on his forehead.

ImageImage
Cannot fix stupid. It's un-fixable. Stupid is as stupid does.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic