So how do u feel about the NRA, Blacks & the 2nd amendment?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: So how do u feel about the NRA, Blacks & the 2nd amendment?

Post by Ghostwriter »

pczz wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:09 pm
Ghostwriter wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:28 pm
pczz wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:59 am You can have the capital "F" when macron accepts my appeal for asylum after brexit. I love France, spent a lot of time there around Couillore, but sadly your bureaucracy has beaten me so i have had to accept the booby prize and get residence in anotehr EU country to escape Barmy Boris and his incompetent clowns.
Mmmh i guess you think of Collioure, close to the Spanish border. Sure, cool area.
Couille = testicle, and Or = gold....GoldenBalls is not a bad way to call it though, as this highly touristic area makes a shitload of euros on tourism...but i digress.

Why not Spain ? Close to your fav' spot.
Or St Barthelemy (or is it St Martin ?), a caribean half French half Dutch island ?

About wars, well, we won the battle of your heart, i guess that's all that matters.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Ghostwriter wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:18 pm
pczz wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:09 pm
Ghostwriter wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:28 pm
pczz wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:59 am You can have the capital "F" when macron accepts my appeal for asylum after brexit. I love France, spent a lot of time there around Couillore, but sadly your bureaucracy has beaten me so i have had to accept the booby prize and get residence in anotehr EU country to escape Barmy Boris and his incompetent clowns.
Mmmh i guess you think of Collioure, close to the Spanish border. Sure, cool area.
Couille = testicle, and Or = gold....GoldenBalls is not a bad way to call it though, as this highly touristic area makes a shitload of euros on tourism...but i digress.

Or St Barthelemy (or is it St Martin ?), a caribean half French half Dutch island ?

About wars, well, we won the battle of your heart, i guess that's all that matters.
Been there once, hated it. too many damn brits
Can't. no freedom of movement rights. looked into all the overseas territories
Only if you are from South of Lyon. North are just a bad as the Brits. Psychological effect of living in a cold climate
To be fair I do try and avoid overly tourist areas and expat infestations. The people youmeet are much nicer then. Atlantic coast is nice and quiet, some pats of brittany but a bit nippy
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

pczz wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:59 am Only if you are from South of Lyon. North are just a bad as the Brits. Psychological effect of living in a cold climate
To be fair I do try and avoid overly tourist areas and expat infestations. The people youmeet are much nicer then. Atlantic coast is nice and quiet, some pats of brittany but a bit nippy
I'm not...but from that Plantagenet area that paid a invasive visit to your island centuries ago....It is nice and quiet indeed, although the weather is not ideal (i'm quite a sun seeker too, hence my time in asia).

Collioure is one of those overly tourist area plagued with tourist infestation in summer, and the locals speak loudly with a garlic mouthbreath that only matches with their armpits sweat smell. The landscape and food is great, the people superficial as always in touristic area. Takes more time to make some friends in such areas, extra more when foreign of course.

Don't be too hopeful about French politics though, we too have a strong supply of morons in that department.
Good luck.
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

If everyone only had muzzle loaders it would save lives.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Chris Rock had a good idea regarding gun control...

You don’t need no gun control. You know what you need? We need some bullet control. We need to control the bullets. That’s right. I think all bullets should cost $5,000. $5,000 for a bullet. You know why? Because if a bullet cost $5,000, there’d be no more innocent bystanders. That’d be it. Everytime somebody gets shot, you’d be like ‘Damn, he must have did something. Sh*t, they put $50,000 worth of bullets in his ass!’
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Criminals get bullets for free. Criminals get guns for free. Always have, always will. Cost never matters to a criminal, because they steal it anyways.

So then only the evil rich will be able to afford bullets and save their lives from the criminals.

And the rest of us will be put down like dogs.

Great idea.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:38 am Criminals get bullets for free. Criminals get guns for free. Always have, always will. Cost never matters to a criminal, because they steal it anyways.

So then only the evil rich will be able to afford bullets and save their lives from the criminals.

And the rest of us will be put down like dogs.

Great idea.
highly doubt they are stealing guns.. there is a black market i would think. don't wanna go down that rabbit hole of nra gun nonsense.
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic