So how do u feel about the NRA, Blacks & the 2nd amendment?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
kptic
Expatriate
Greece

Re: So how do u feel about the NRA, Blacks & the 2nd amendment?

Post by kptic »

bangkokhooker wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:03 am just because you like guns and want to keep them does not mean your a member of the nra

also africans started the slave trade not whites I believe.
You are correct. It was an African cultural tradition after tribal warfare that the losing tribe was enslaved by the winning tribe. They saw an opportunity to make money by selling their slaves to European powers. It is mostly a myth that Europeans were capturing and enslaving free people. They were buying already enslaved people from slave traders.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

kptic wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 8:45 pm
bangkokhooker wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:03 am just because you like guns and want to keep them does not mean your a member of the nra

You are correct. It was an African cultural tradition after tribal warfare that the losing tribe was enslaved by the winning tribe. They saw an opportunity to make money by selling their slaves to European powers. It is mostly a myth that Europeans were capturing and enslaving free people. They were buying already enslaved people from slave traders.
Except that the demand caused an increase in supply. There were certainly more local wars than there would be normally.
michael.stewart1
Expatriate
Russia

Post by michael.stewart1 »

Whites did not go into Africa, round up Africans and sell them. Rival tribes would capture each other and sell them to the Europeans or Arabs who would bring them to the Caribbean to grow sugar.
michael.stewart1
Expatriate
Russia

Post by michael.stewart1 »

The ones who are against the 2nd amendment or the NRA are those who live in a fantasy world thinking if we banned guns no one would have to deal with violence. Guns deter violence. If you were in Walmart and suspected that anyone in the store might have a gun would you pull a gun out on someone? Likely not because you would likely have at least 50 people with guns pointed at you tell you to drop it. The majority of people in the USA who have guns are law-abiding individuals who would only use them to hunt and protect their homes. Banning them would result in law-abiding people not having the ability to defend their homes from criminals who are going to get guns regardless if they are illegal.
Where is the banning going to stop? I can just as easily kill someone with a knife. Are they going to ban knives next? What about cars? I can easily run people down with those. After that are they going to ban bleach and ammonia? I could mix bleach and ammonia together and siphon it into the ventilation system of a shopping mall or airport and affect everyone in the building. With these, I would not even have to bring them in with me as I can easily find them on maintenance carts or closets which are all over the place. If you want to turn the USA into a nanny state like leftists do we will not be able to even by garlic and oil at the supermarket as someone might use those to create Botulinum toxin.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

[media] [/media]
[media] [/media]
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

As a white Englishman i beleive I ams till owed compensation for the viking invading my land and taking slaves and alsos the clets,Anglo saxons, jutes , french and Dutch who vioated my relatives hundred of years ago and I hold ebvery one of the current populaiion of those countries responsible for hat their ancestors did. now where is my compensation !
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

On the pistol range, in the training courses and in the gun movement, there isnt black and white, there is only Americans
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Post by fazur »

@ pczz
we don't know ur family history but its quite possible that ur family were invaders too?

pay up bro! but who to pay? ;)
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

pczz wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:59 am As a white Englishman i beleive I ams till owed compensation for the viking invading my land and taking slaves and alsos the clets,Anglo saxons, jutes , french and Dutch who vioated my relatives hundred of years ago and I hold ebvery one of the current populaiion of those countries responsible for hat their ancestors did. now where is my compensation !
Aaaarr alright sorry, that's just us you know, menage a trois, lingerie, French kiss, and occasionaly a bit of raping here and there when invading neighbors. Nobody's perfect.
What are "clets" and "jutes" ?
And forget any compensation unless you put back a capital F on french.
Just saying.
:stir:
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Ghostwriter wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:28 pm
pczz wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:59 am As a white Englishman i beleive I ams till owed compensation for the viking invading my land and taking slaves and alsos the clets,Anglo saxons, jutes , french and Dutch who vioated my relatives hundred of years ago and I hold ebvery one of the current populaiion of those countries responsible for hat their ancestors did. now where is my compensation !
Aaaarr alright sorry, that's just us you know, menage a trois, lingerie, French kiss, and occasionaly a bit of raping here and there when invading neighbors. Nobody's perfect.
What are "clets" and "jutes" ?
And forget any compensation unless you put back a capital F on french.
Just saying.
:stir:
My typing is shit because i have avisual impairment and cant see properly. Clets should be celts, from Afghanistan and the sncestors of the giner haired celts still left in parts of ireland and Scotland. Angles came from northern France i think but dont quote me, Saxons were from germany, jutes were from the Danish area that invaded the uk about 1400 years ago. You can have the capital "F" when macron accepts my appeal for asylum after brexit. I love France, spent a lot of time there around Couillore, but sadly your bureaucracy has beaten me so i have had to accept the booby prize and get residence in anotehr EU country to escape Barmy Boris and his incompetent clowns.
1066 was the only time the french won a war, and that was as sneaky as Pearl Harbour. You havent beat anyone since :-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic