Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
superferret
Expatriate
Albania

Re: Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

Post by superferret »

Ridiculous, this is so one sided and you're talking to the girl on the phone, why ?
You can't be so naive, what about all the Cambodian women regularly abusing foreign men? How come we don't get that in the news?
Asian women are known to beat themselves up and say the guy did it, happened to me too.
Domestic abuse is a terrible thing, but it goes both ways, and you have no idea what happened here. Get with the times.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

Post by General Mackevili »

superferret wrote:... what about all the Cambodian women regularly abusing foreign men? How come we don't get that in the news?
Haha, are you kidding me? You think I'd come across stories like that and NOT put them on CEO? You trippin.

You make it sound like I'm some Cambodian feminazi and are somehow protecting my own, lol.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
JohnLeonard
Expatriate
Somalia

Post by JohnLeonard »

superferret wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:02 am Ridiculous, this is so one sided and you're talking to the girl on the phone, why ?
You can't be so naive, what about all the Cambodian women regularly abusing foreign men? How come we don't get that in the news?
Asian women are known to beat themselves up and say the guy did it, happened to me too.
Domestic abuse is a terrible thing, but it goes both ways, and you have no idea what happened here. Get with the times.
Whats that to do with the story here, its clearly stated that its the Pakistani girl side of the story here and the writer of this thread clearly said that over and over, its also welcomed to hear from the Japanese guy. nobody is supporting one side, everyone has the right to say his opinion, you can't force people to go with your believes.
Cat playing her favorite game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7_GRm4xR8
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Some seriously angry guys on here.

I suspect a result of courts favouring female partners in divorces and settlements.

To believe that this woman beat the shit out of herself to set up a flaming thread...hard to believe, tbh
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AmericanSteve »

One sided stories like this are a slippery slope to hell!
And its 99% of the time men that are victims so their anger is understandable.

https://restrainingorderabuse.com/
To gladly teach and gladly learn.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

It's only one - sided because the guy in question hasn't bothered to answer, and there's only one conclusion most people would draw from that..
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AmericanSteve »

It's only one - sided because the guy in question hasn't bothered to answer, and there's only one conclusion most people would draw from that..
Was the guy properly served? Does he know he is being tried on CEO?
Why is he even obligated to respond on CEO?

One of the abuses in restraining order abuse is called the "ex-parte" hearing. These are hearings, 99% of the time about men, that the man knows nothing about. They are carried out hidden from the defendant and no evidence is required. Just the statement of the woman that she is in fear for her life. In America, men are routinely removed from their houses, have their property seized and denied all contact with their kids for months sometimes and all based on a ruling after one of these "ex-parte" hearings.

That's what this story feels like an "ex-parte" hearing.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

This is Cambodia. There is no requirement for the defendant to be present at the hearing and judgement is final.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i highly doubt the opinions of a bunch of English speaking expats will have any impact at all on a Japanese citizen who has now returned to his own country.
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AmericanSteve »

This is Cambodia. There is no requirement for the defendant to be present at the hearing and judgement is final.
Well we all expect that in a 3rd world dictatorship shit-hole like Cambodia.
My point is, it happens in the USA as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic