Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

Post by Jimmy Crow »

Seasquatch wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 7:53 am I can see a Jap going for the hot little Aussie blonde that looks like Sailor Moon :stir:
Maybe you should refrain from using racist terms such as “Jap”!! I
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

Post by Seasquatch »

Jimmy Crow wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 8:05 am
Seasquatch wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 7:53 am I can see a Jap going for the hot little Aussie blonde that looks like Sailor Moon :stir:
Then I guess I should also stop making the gf dress up like a geisha and serve me sake while I watch my samurai and ninja flicks, I like when she bows and say Hai.
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jimmy Crow »

Seasquatch wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 10:13 am
Then I guess I should also stop making the gf dress up like a geisha and serve me sake while I watch my samurai and ninja flicks, I like when she bows and say Hai.
Does she enjoy group activities like bukkake?

I personally like fisting.:)
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Jimmy Crow wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 10:15 am
Seasquatch wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 10:13 am
I personally like fisting.:)
WTF??? :beer1:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

Why, Japs are Japs, Chinks are Chinks, Poms are Poms, Niggaz be Niggaz, and Belgians, are Basement Builders!

Edit: And yourself i would classify as Trolololololol....
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Jap is an abbreviation of an officially-recognised and promulgated state name.

Chink/pom/nigger is not.

I once asked my good friend Akira about this, he didn't find it offensive.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Jap is ok, as long as you aren't making the slitty-eye face at the same time. They like to black up, anyhow, check out ganguro.
Brewer
Expatriate

Post by Brewer »

General Mackevili wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 4:53 pm
phuketrichard wrote:not saying he did or didn't do this BUT
have u collaborated her story, other than fb posts??
I've spoken to her on the phone myself and she sent us all the evidence, etc, and I'm convinced she's telling the truth, but no, besides that and her friends on Facebook commenting that he's done this to her before, NO, to answer your question.

It would be great to hear Jun Takeguchi's side of the story, for sure.
So what is it? Slow news day or a policy of being a platform for women to make claims about domestic violence? If you are going to that why don't you just make a new section called Defamation Corner, which people can use as an extension of Facebook postings to make unsubstantiated and uncorroborated accusations about others.

You can operate it on the same principle as this: "Yeah, no problems. We'll print any claims you want to make, whatever your agenda, and we'll obviously give the other party the right to reply. If they get to know about it, because we are fair like that, but if not we'll just keep sticking up your stuff because a bit of gossip about domestics gets us all juiced up, greases the wheels of the site and generates traffic."
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Brewer wrote:
General Mackevili wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 4:53 pm
phuketrichard wrote:not saying he did or didn't do this BUT
have u collaborated her story, other than fb posts??
I've spoken to her on the phone myself and she sent us all the evidence, etc, and I'm convinced she's telling the truth, but no, besides that and her friends on Facebook commenting that he's done this to her before, NO, to answer your question.

It would be great to hear Jun Takeguchi's side of the story, for sure.
So what is it? Slow news day or a policy of being a platform for women to make claims about domestic violence? If you are going to that why don't you just make a new section called Defamation Corner, which people can use as an extension of Facebook postings to make unsubstantiated and uncorroborated accusations about others.

You can operate it on the same principle as this: "Yeah, no problems. We'll print any claims you want to make, whatever your agenda, and we'll obviously give the other party the right to reply. If they get to know about it, because we are fair like that, but if not we'll just keep sticking up your stuff because a bit of gossip about domestics gets us all juiced up, greases the wheels of the site and generates traffic."
You completely lost me.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

maybe you should stfu , you sound like that batshit crazy weirdo
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic