Why do a large amount of foreigners in Cambodia like dark skin Khmer girls?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Why do a large amount of foreigners in Cambodia like dark skin Khmer girls?

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

Kuroneko wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:33 am
angkorjohn wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:27 am Well in my opinion everyone looks better with a tan and the darker Khmer girls are the perfect shade, I couldn't imagine being with a pasty white lardy Western woman again.
But Koreans are ok :D

http://gawker.com/plastic-surgery-blame ... -480907455
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

that not the best picture to post as an example (she looks like a ladyboy). i sure Jamie has a few in his collection!

personally i like dark but the locals think they are ugly and so do the dark skinned chicks
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

angkorjohn wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:27 am Well in my opinion everyone looks better with a tan and the darker Khmer girls are the perfect shade, I couldn't imagine being with a pasty white lardy Western woman again.
Loads of very attractive non-'lardy western women around.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

frank lee bent wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:51 am maybe because i joke with them

Naw, I think it's all the bee venom you've had injected over the years...it gives mysterious powers.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

taabarang wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:41 am I find dark skinned women not only exotic,but erotic as well, especially at the moment they spread their legs and in the darkness a red welcoming rose appears.
whoa, this is turning into a Penthouse Forum article... :thumb:
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

that genius wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 12:07 pm

not that would pay me any attention :beer3:
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

angkorjohn wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 12:18 pm
that genius wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 12:07 pm

not that would pay me any attention :beer3:
That's your problem right there.

Women sense confidence. it may be based on false assumptions, but they like it. If you're not confident, act confident. And flb is on the money, they love humour.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

bangkokhooker wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:46 am that not the best picture to post as an example (she looks like a ladyboy). i sure Jamie has a few in his collection!

personally i like dark but the locals think they are ugly and so do the dark skinned chicks
I'm sure Jamie would instantly recognize her as Hwang Mi Hee :D

https://web.facebook.com/Hwang-Mi-Hee-% ... 921082532/
superferret
Expatriate
Albania

Post by superferret »

Where did you get this from? What's your proof the originals were negritos? It's indochina for a reason, the khmers are a mix of indian and chinese. The kingdoms prior to Angkor were called Hinduized kingdoms or something. That got mixed with people coming from the North like what is China or Vietnam or Laos nowadays. The negritos who have the curly hair are absolutely a different race in different parts of the world, like the Pacific ocean. The khmers are Asians, and don't originate from Negritos.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

superferret wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:49 am It's indochina for a reason, the khmers are a mix of indian and chinese.
Indochina is just a geographical term made up by Europeans to describe an area which was somewhere between India and China, geographically and in influence, but not ethnically. The Khmers are certainly not just a mixture of Indians and Chinese, they are descended from people who arrived in this region long before India or China were even entities, and much longer before long distance trade and cultural links were established with those places.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic