Bombing in Mississauga, Canada; Could it be the Religion of Peace Again?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
username
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Bombing in Mississauga, Canada; Could it be the Religion of Peace Again?

Post by username »

angkorjohn wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:15 pm Seems an odd choice of venue if you ask me an indian restaurant would possibly have muslims dining in it, surely you'd go to some bacon house or something if you wanted to ensure only 'infidels'. Seems more like the behavior of some far right goons or those new man babies the incels.... could be wrong of course.
The vast majority of Islamic terrorism is done to muslims in muslim majority countries. It's not odd at all. Muslims are the greatest victim of Islamic terrorism.
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

Gardiguy wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 8:43 pm
Felgerkarb wrote:A lot of problems in that area recently.
A young underemployed population in a concentrated area will do that. Although, there could be many explanations for this particular attack, personally I'm leaning towards the incels, considering what time the attack happened and it is Ramadan atm.
The lakeside glass and nails booby traps on the beaches is another nasty one.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

username wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:09 pm
angkorjohn wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:15 pm Seems an odd choice of venue if you ask me an indian restaurant would possibly have muslims dining in it, surely you'd go to some bacon house or something if you wanted to ensure only 'infidels'. Seems more like the behavior of some far right goons or those new man babies the incels.... could be wrong of course.
The vast majority of Islamic terrorism is done to muslims in muslim majority countries. It's not odd at all. Muslims are the greatest victim of Islamic terrorism.
I don't dispute that but I'm talking about attacks in countries where islam is a minority religion, UK, Europe, US,Canada etc. If they were going out to kill as many "infidels" as possible they would have chosen a more western focused place, a fast food chain, a big pulled pork diner....anyway we will see what comes out but doesn't seem to me it was the religion of peace who did this one. A jilted ex? a pissed off business partner, angry misguided white boys, incels could be anything
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

If you got killed and you're not muslim then you're an "infidel"
If you got killed and you're muslim then you're a "martyr" and you're going to heaven for helping in the holy crusade :stir:
Don't forget the water buffalo
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Well, all the victims were Indian, it seems:

"All 15 people injured in the blast are from the Indo-Canadian community, Bhatia said."

https://globalnews.ca/news/4230874/bomb ... estaurant/
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

Kayve wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:29 am If you got killed and you're not muslim then you're an "infidel"
If you got killed and you're muslim then you're a "martyr" and you're going to heaven for helping in the holy crusade :stir:
After taking care of the 72 virgins that is! It’s all about priorities...
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic