Street Fight: Tuk-Tuk Drivers VS Barang & Girlfriend Outside Pontoon Nightclub (VIDEO)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Gardiguy
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Street Fight: Tuk-Tuk Drivers VS Barang & Girlfriend Outside Pontoon Nightclub (VIDEO)

Post by Gardiguy »

Jerry Atrick wrote:^
Interesting Ms Socheata above complained the police did not help her when she has trouble, as her dad is (or most certainly was) a policeman.
Haha, never actually checked out her profile. Upon looking at it now, she shared a post of a post of gavin mac's from last week. Lol.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Street Fight: Tuk-Tuk Drivers VS Barang & Girlfriend Outside Pontoon Nightclub (VIDEO)

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Gardiguy wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 12:03 pm From fb, one of the girls who frequents there seems to think they all work at pontoon. Wouldn't surprise me tbh. Image
Socheata used to work at Howies bar on street 51
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

In this photo it looks like the barang and his girlfriend have morphed into one person.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 1:10 pm
Gardiguy wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 12:03 pm From fb, one of the girls who frequents there seems to think they all work at pontoon. Wouldn't surprise me tbh. Image
Correct, and elder siblings before her. Good people.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 10:51 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 1:10 pm
Correct, and elder siblings before her. Good people.
yeah known her a while, nice girl, n decent at pool lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Mekong.sushi.fighter
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Mekong.sushi.fighter »

Despite many people watching pradal serey over there, I have never seen a decent street fight coming out of Cambodia.

I expected flying knees and spinning elbows and yet I all I see are crappy flying kicks and swimmer style punches. ARGH!!!
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

- The Phnom Penh police chief has ordered authorities to look into a video clip that went viral yesterday, showing one foreign national being assaulted by several Cambodian men.

General Chuon Sovann said that after seeing the video clip that went viral, he ordered an inquiry to identify all of the perpetrators.

“I ordered district police to handle this case yesterday after I saw the video clip,” he said.

He added that Daun Penh district police began the investigation process to identify the suspects yesterday.

Gen Sovann declined to comment further on the matter and referred questions to the district police.

Over the weekend, a video clip was shared on social media showing a Cambodian man attacking a woman who was accompanied by a foreign national.
The foreigner defended the woman, but four to five other Cambodian men joined in and a brawl ensued.
https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50492105/p ... ght-video/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Won’t be hard. Just head to Pontoon.

Saw this photo and Facebook and there’s at least one familiar face there.

Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

GT:

Phnom Penh: A video clip posted on the social network Facebook on the afternoon of May 21 shows The picture of an alien man was attacked by a group of Cambodian men with five to six soldiers battling each other at the Sorya Market Mall, which is supposed to start from the fight for females.

The alien victim has filed a complaint at the Thmor Thmei III police district of Daun Penh to help him find justice. Police are burning arms to arrest those gangsters. Kol Chanarra, the 3rd Central Market Commissioner, said that on May 22, a foreigner was injured. The violence came to file a complaint at the New Market Police Station to seek justice for him. He also made a report and sent it to the Police Inspectorate of Daun Penh Continued.

Regarding the case, however, the Post has told reporters he is still busy with the meeting. In the afternoon of May 22, we were contacted by Phnom Penh police chief Hout Chanyanaran, but his phone was called. No lifters are accepted.

A video clip was posted on the social network Facebook about the actions of a foreign man by a group of men. Each 5 to 6 people marvel at each other at the Soria Mall. Through this video clip, it's a surprise to Facebook users. We condemn this group of people. Not only this information also shocked General Chea Sovann, Deputy Police Commissioner and Phnom Penh Police Commissioner. The police force has the authority to investigate and arrest the perpetrators and punish them according to the law.

Until the evening of May 22, there has been no arrest of any perpetrator involved in violence against men. The foreigner has not yet, and the people as well as the social network of Facebook players are also monitoring and wanting Very well aware.

From: https://kohsantepheapdaily.com.kh/article/641250.html
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

I guess Pontoon will be looking for new bouncers soon :stir:
Don't forget the water buffalo
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic