British Tourist Ibrahim Baig Dies in Shenanigans Guesthouse in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Citizen 01
Tourist
Laos

Re: British Tourist Ibrahim Baig Dies in Shenanigans Guesthouse in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Citizen 01 »

pczz wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:16 pm
Citizen 01 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:34 am
fax wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:37 am
Citizen 01 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:19 am a member from the first response medical team who is a khmer shared some information which didn't go on the medical report.

his laptop and mobile phone was missing from his room.

the whole deal is kinda dodggy.
Of course it's dodgy, it's a death of a barang. Let me ask you about these investigations. Have you ever done one before? Do you have any experience from the military, special forces or such?

Your friend died in another room and someone nicked his valuables. I think you need more to call it a murder.
No I called it a murder.please don't misread my information. What im pointing out is some important information seemed to have skipped the police and medical report. Someone is clearly trying to hide theses facts . Murder or accidental what ever the case these information should reach the family.couse they have a right to know all details and what happened exactly to their loved one. I'm sure we all can agree on it.
Where's the guy who was in the room when he passed away what happened to him. Was he in any way involved in this or not and if his not why hasn't his testimony taken down or made it to the report. Since its very common for barangs to die of drug overdose here in Asian hotel rooms did someone take advantage of that fact and made use of it. As you can see theres a lot of areas that hasn't been properly investigated we cant make a clear story.but as i have said now many times my intention is only to inform the family if this information. Let them make use of it as they see fit.
I am sure your concerns are valid but there is no evidence.
he died in someone elses room, he may have had his phone and laptop with him. i cartainly always take my phone everywhere. Whatever was on him when he dies may well have gone missing, it is not unusual sadly. As you have already reported your suspicions to the family i suggest you leave it at that. Cambodia has strict defamation laws and if you continue accusing people of wrong doing and they find out about it you could wind up on the wrong side of a policemans desk yourself, or if they really are mafia as you claim a lot worse could happen to you. At the end of the day this guy is dead. According to you he was involved in illegal activity causing real dmaage to oehr people around the world and if that is true some people, especially ythe ones he has been ripping off, might say he got his just deserts. Maybe you are right, or maybe he conned a local customer who took offence, or maybe he was a tourist and jst got some bad drugs. We will most likely never know so just say aprayer and et him go. Any followmup is the families responsibility not yours
Im well aware of the laws on Cambodia and i work with the closely. The point i guess doesn't seem to reach you guys clearly. I WROTE ON THIS BLOG COS THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY I COULD GET THE INFO TO HIS FAILYI AND NOT TO DISCUSS OR CHAT ABOUT OR PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE TO ANYONE ELSE BUT HIS FAMILY. AND IM NOT ABIT WORRIED ABOUT THIS BOILER ROOM SHANANIGANS AND I WOULD BE HAPPY IF THEY MAKE SOME MOVE COS THAT WOULD DEFINITELY MAKE MY JOB MUCH MORE EASIER.
And yes any follow ups are a responsibility of the family AND DEFINITELY NOT YOURS TOO and THATS WHY I HERE ON THIS BLOG NOT TO ANSWER YOURS OR ANYONE ELSE'S QUESTIONS OR EXPLAINATIONS. I DON'T NEED ANYONE'S PERMISSION TO WRITE WHAT I KNOW IS TRUE AND I WILL PROVIDE EVIDENCE TO THE FAMILY NOT TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN ON THIS BLOG.
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND CONCERN. CHEERS
Citizen 01
Tourist
Laos

Re: British Tourist Ibrahim Baig Dies in Shenanigans Guesthouse in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Citizen 01 »

Cam Nivag wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:35 pm
Citizen 01 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:20 am
He was slipped heroin saying its cocaine
You've aid this twice now but you have provided no factual basis for this statement. Why do you believe someone slipped him heroin and told him it was cocaine?
I really dont think i should provide any proof to you mate.
Cheers
Citizen 01
Tourist
Laos

Post by Citizen 01 »

:?:
Brody wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:53 pm Threads like this are catnip to Cam Nivag.
Yeah he should get a real job.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Citizen 01 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:39 pm I really dont think i should provide any proof to you mate.
Citizen 01

Just report what you know to the Australian Federal Police.

Dont bother responding to anyone talking rubbish on this forum.

The criminals may read this forum. I dont know if they know who you are, so it might be wise not to come to Cambodia any time soon.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Citizen 01 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:39 pm

I really dont think i should provide any proof to you mate.
Cheers
No one's asking you for proof. I'm just asking why you, an anonymous internet commentator, are saying someone slipped him heroin and told him it was cocaine. Because there's speculation about murder and heroin mistaken for cocaine every time a white guy overdoses in Cambodia.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Citizen 01 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:32 pm NOT TO DISCUSS OR CHAT ABOUT OR PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE TO ANYONE ELSE BUT HIS FAMILY.
You have posted on a public discussion forum what you think is a private conversation. You come across as a total lunatic. Look at that massive scribble of yours.

What a dickhead. Stop pretending to be a cop.

It's not a blog it's a forum. Imagine multiplayer Notepad. If you want privacy there is pen and paper but you probably have a lot of that laying around with your BIG LETTERS written all over like a crazy person.
Citizen 01
Tourist
Laos

Post by Citizen 01 »

Another British national with close connection to SHANNANIGANS GUEST HOUSE & CHAPLIN'S BAR owner's BARRY & JAMES has died in a similar & suspicious circumstances to IBRAHIM BAIG who passed away last year. Known as PHIL to everyone was employed by the notorious investment telemarketing scam bosses in Phnom Penh, Barry & James. There were some death threats made to some individuals who was employed in this scam vy the LEAD RECRUITING GUY named ADAM CHOUDHURY AKA MARCUS (a British - Paki guy) who has a very bad reputation and this bad-ass reputation is what got him the job lead recruiter for this criminal organisation.
aussieexpat84
Tourist
Australia

Post by aussieexpat84 »

hmmm. I have just seen this infamous Phil on st 172 at sundance

looks very much alive and well ....maybe check your facts before posting again

although can never rule out bulshiters
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Sundance.....Shennaingans...
Say no more.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

aussieexpat84 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:06 pm hmmm. I have just seen this infamous Phil on st 172 at sundance

looks very much alive and well ....maybe check your facts before posting again

although can never rule out bulshiters
Lol. Phil, please tell us that you are alive and well so we can put this rumour of your demise to rest. :popcorn:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic