Convicted Child Sex Offender JOHN E ECKER From Florida Arrested in Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Re: Convicted Child Sex Offender JOHN E ECKER From Florida Arrested in Cambodia

Post by siliconlife »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:17 pm
siliconlife wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:05 pm Okay, I haven't posted on here in a while, but I follow the major threads on facebook. I booted up my laptop and logged in for this one though.

Whatever the case may be about davebodia's argument - and sure he makes some legit points - it's an argument no one wants to hear anyway. That's my personal opinion aside. Now for why I decided to post.

I noticed in his criminal report that the gender of the children in the video's possessed by Mr. Ecker was unknown. This suggests that the children were of a very young age indeed. All the report mentions is that the gender of the victims was unknown but they were minors. This is sick shit no question. Look at the details.
Does it really matter the gender?

I am currently reading, "the Franklin scandal" http://www.franklinscandal.com/
Theres some sick fucks out there and their not just in SE Asia
The FRANKLIN SCANDAL is the story of a nationwide pedophile ring that pandered children to a cabal of the rich and powerful. The ring’s pimps were a pair of political powerbrokers who had access to the highest levels of our government. Nebraska legislators attempted to expose the network in 1989 and 1990, but the legislators' efforts were followed by a rash of mysterious deaths and the overpowering responses of federal and local law enforcement, including the FBI and Justice Department, which effected an immaculate cover-up of the trafficking network.
It does NOT matter the gender. It MATTERS the fact that they could not DISTINGUISH the gender from Mr. Ecker's videos. That is my disturbing point.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

I’m not defending Ecker, but it’s possible “unknown” just means not known to whoever put his name on the sex offender list, as that person might not have had all the details of the underlying facts of the case.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 2:33 pm
davebodia wrote:
Anyway, the guy is 50+ and we have 1 piece of ambiguous legal info on him. Maybe more will show up or we'll learn more about that one thing (I sure as hell ain't looking and why anyone would want to is beyond me),...
Say what? You don't see any legit reasons why anyone would want to know more about his criminal past?

OK, so now you're just trolling, a pedo sympathizer, or both.

Either way, I don't think CEO is the place for you. I will permaban you now, and if you or anyone else thinks I should reconsider, I am ears, but you'll have to make a pretty good case, because to me, and I would assume other CEO members, you have no business being on here.
hes talking about facts, but hes never met him? makes himself sound like a paedo sympathizer for sure
i seen him about a few times in SHV as a couple of friends of mine befriended him the other year and tried helping him out, until they realised how much of a weirdo he is, one cut ties with him when he discovered strange videos on his phone... "I saw his phone last year at a birthday (he wasnt invited, just turned up) Looked like snuff by the titles...didnt open."
the guys a methy creep
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

One man’s methy creep is another man’s top bloke.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

I will permaban you now
good
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

davebodia wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 1:49 pm Facts we have are:

-he was charged with 20 counts of having pics involving some sort of sexual performance, which for all we know was nothing more than a collection of 17 year old girls 1 day shy of their 18th birthdays, having a banana deep-throating contest. Perverted? sure whatever; illegal, dangerous, or justification for being branded a pariah? not by a long shot.
Which is why he ended up in court, right?

No offence, but if I were the investigating officer, I'd be wanting to talk to you, and I'm pretty sure a US judge would sign a search warrant.

gavinmac?
Last edited by that genius on Tue May 22, 2018 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:17 pm
siliconlife wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:05 pm Okay, I haven't posted on here in a while, but I follow the major threads on facebook. I booted up my laptop and logged in for this one though.

Whatever the case may be about davebodia's argument - and sure he makes some legit points - it's an argument no one wants to hear anyway. That's my personal opinion aside. Now for why I decided to post.

I noticed in his criminal report that the gender of the children in the video's possessed by Mr. Ecker was unknown. This suggests that the children were of a very young age indeed. All the report mentions is that the gender of the victims was unknown but they were minors. This is sick shit no question. Look at the details.
Does it really matter the gender?
You missed the point completely, richard. davecreepybodia posted that the children may have been a day short of 18. The last poster pointed out that one cannot instantly determine their sex from a photo proves that they are at best pre-pubescent, and at worst, infants. That is the point. He made it pretty clear.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Cam Nivag wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 10:49 pm I’m not defending Ecker, but it’s possible “unknown” just means not known to whoever put his name on the sex offender list, as that person might not have had all the details of the underlying facts of the case.
or they were not full frontal photos.
a 5-7 year old looks like any 5-7 year old from the back or above the waist

and i still stand on what i said
he is a sick fuck and it does not matter what gender the child is
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

well, he can't answer now.
i would like to take the opportunity to mention we have a zero tolerance policy to any posters who show the slightest sympathy to people of this ilk.
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AmericanSteve »

I am currently reading, "the Franklin scandal" http://www.franklinscandal.com/
Theres some sick fucks out there and their not just in SE Asia
Like I said in a previous post, the criminal justice system in USA is a fucking joke.
To gladly teach and gladly learn.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic