mature freelancers?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
catchy818
Tourist
Canada

mature freelancers?

Post by catchy818 »

Is there a freelancer area or a bar where there mature freelancers can be found?
Artful Dodger
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: mature freelancers?

Post by Artful Dodger »

catchy818 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 7:15 am Is there a freelancer area or a bar where there mature freelancers can be found?
Take a walk around Riverside or Watt Phnom.... but most are skanky .... or really slum it and go to GSM
Water quenches the thirst, alcohol releases the truth.
catchy818
Tourist
Canada

Post by catchy818 »

Artful Dodger wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 7:22 am
catchy818 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 7:15 am Is there a freelancer area or a bar where there mature freelancers can be found?
Take a walk around Riverside or Watt Phnom.... but most are skanky .... or really slum it and go to GSM
Wasnt wat phnom raided and all the girls dispersed? And ive been to the riverside. At night time around 10 ish. It seems like all the people there are just having a family night out. And gsm really? they have mature freelancers there?
Artful Dodger
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Artful Dodger »

catchy818 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 7:25 am . And gsm really? they have mature freelancers there?

Many have passed their "use by" date.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Women in their 30s and 40s at GSM.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
catchy818
Tourist
Canada

Post by catchy818 »

violet wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 7:35 am Women in their 30s and 40s at GSM.
Hows the quality over there? I know i cant be expecting great but decent??
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

western men freelancers; Larry's always seems to have an over 40 crowd, thou most seem to be employed as they have coats and ties on
Older ladies;Sharkies
Last edited by phuketrichard on Mon May 14, 2018 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Artful Dodger
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Artful Dodger »

catchy818 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 7:42 am
violet wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 7:35 am Women in their 30s and 40s at GSM.
Hows the quality over there? I know i cant be expecting great but decent??
you best take a look and judge for yourself... in my opinion... very ordinary
fsdfdsdf
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by fsdfdsdf »

just remember with GSM, theres a bunch of pawn shops full of phones just round the corner. most of those milfs are only prostituting to get into your room and steal stuff to pay for their loving bfs drug addiction
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

fsdfdsdf wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:08 pm just remember with GSM, theres a bunch of pawn shops full of phones just round the corner. most of those milfs are only prostituting to get into your room and steal stuff to pay for their loving bfs drug addiction
I was under the impression that they liked me for my good looks and charm, thanks for spoiling all my dreams. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic