I think a CEO poster asked for advice here, moved to Cambodia, and went off the rails

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: I think a CEO poster asked for advice here, moved to Cambodia, and went off the rails

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 9:55 pm
Jamie I see your post count is 11111. Looks auspicious. I'd say buy a lotto ticket, but it can't be done here. :(
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Re: I think a CEO poster asked for advice here, moved to Cambodia, and went off the rails

Post by willyhilly »

Why would anyone defend or sympathise with another fuckwit drug user washing up in Cambodia. This man advocates the death penalty for abortitionists, lauds Hitler and appears to hate Jews. And he has been teaching Khmer children?
Can the soft cocks here find a more worthy human being to help. It seems to be more of an opportunity to bash Cam than anything else. That genius is a moron. Every one of these arseholes who fuck up is another reason for the government to tighten up visa laws to the detriment of every barang.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

willyhilly wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 5:44 pm Why would anyone defend or sympathise with another fuckwit drug user washing up in Cambodia. This man advocates the death penalty for abortitionists, lauds Hitler and appears to hate Jews. And he has been teaching Khmer children?
Can the soft cocks here find a more worthy human being to help. It seems to be more of an opportunity to bash Cam than anything else. That genius is a moron. Every one of these arseholes who fuck up is another reason for the government to tighten up visa laws to the detriment of every barang.
Totally agree with the last sentence. Pale faces needed to be keeping a low profile but the opposite has happened.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Heng Heng Heng wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 5:34 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 9:55 pm
Jamie I see your post count is 11111. Looks auspicious. I'd say buy a lotto ticket, but it can't be done here. :(
haha new i should have bought a Lotto ticket last night :suicide:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Last edited by that genius on Mon May 14, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Last edited by violet on Mon May 14, 2018 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Apologies, I intended it for him, my mistake, editing now. Guess I fucked up. :(
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

that genius wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 8:44 pm Apologies, I intended it for him, my mistake, editing now. Guess I fucked up. :(
Apology accepted.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

willyhilly wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 5:44 pm Why would anyone defend or sympathise with another fuckwit drug user washing up in Cambodia. This man advocates the death penalty for abortitionists, lauds Hitler and appears to hate Jews. And he has been teaching Khmer children?
Tbf, a few consider you as an arsehole who has fucked up.

How are tighter visa laws to your - or my - detriment? Surely tighter visa laws..as gavinmac acknowledges himself - are precisely what is needed? Why should any country have lax visa laws? I'm all for CRCs and WP enforcement. I'm not for personal attacks on the mentally ill for entertainment.

I vaguely recall you expressing a similar sentiment several times...has your stance changed? Just for the record. Maybe you should advocate anybody who has ever received counselling for, say, depression/received psychological treatment be deported? Would that not include you, and many others here?

Anyway, read what I wrote again..I was not defending the guy..I was criticising the personal, gleeful attack on an obviously mentally ill person dressed up in the last line or so with ' hope he gets help'. But hey, I only stated it two or three times.

Learn to read, 'moron'.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Done.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic