Worker crushed by elevator, while on the phone

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Worker crushed by elevator, while on the phone

Post by AmericanSteve »

At least she's found a man that's moving up in life.
I don't think he's moving up. He's living in the house I bought and he's therefore always around my daughters so I felt obligated to do a background check. He's had 2 DUIs and 2 restraining orders but nothing within the past 10 years. My daughters say he treats them good and they seem to like him.

I know that I have no reason to and I never even met the guy, but I really hate his guts and I hope grievous harm comes to him but not to my ex - just to him. I really do hope he gets crushed by an elevator or gets drunk and falls into the shaft. That would be cool.
To gladly teach and gladly learn.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

stalking much?
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

I suppose, I must confess. I wished for years that a meteorite would hit my ex's house. It never did, and the bitch is still alive.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

AmericanSteve wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 10:38 am
So her life is full of up's and downs. Sounds like you want her boyfriend serious harm so she will return to you. Why not congratulate him, buy him a beer, thank him for setting you free .
I don't want her back. I dumped her and slut-shamed her to all the neighbors in the process.
I just don't want her to be happy and she seems really happy with this guy.

Karma is going to make your life very unhappy if you think like that.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

Duncan wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:15 am
His Karma is 4 so it might not be such a big problem.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Heng Heng Heng wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:18 am
Duncan wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:15 am
His Karma is 4 so it might not be such a big problem.

4 out of a potential 4 million ,sounds low.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AmericanSteve »

I definitely do not believe in karma and here's why - if you don't mind a little venting:

In 2014/2015 I was working in Kuwait and dealing with students who were actually worse than Americans. I was doing it for the money and living as cheap as possible. I didn't take a single trip the entire year and every penny of salary was wired home to my ex. I was living off what I could make as a tutor.

To make a long story short, when I returned that Summer, I discovered texts that showed while I was slaving away, she was having an affair and having that affair in our bed and had even introduced her affair partner to my daughters. This was the only time that I ever felt what could be called homicidal; I was that furious.

Again long story short, I filed for divorce, slut shamed her to family and neighbors and came to China. In the divorce, she got half the equity in the house, the kids and child support. The fact of her affair wasn't even allowed to me mentioned, if you can believe that. I tried to bring it up and was immediately shut down by the judge. Now she has this new BF who is admittedly a hunk (6'3" and 215 pound blue collar type worker who is 8 years younger than me) and I'm essentially paying their mortgage.

Please don't talk to me about Karma!
It's a big stinky load of shit!
To gladly teach and gladly learn.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

AmericanSteve wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:30 am
I definitely do not believe in karma and here's why - if you don't mind a little venting:

In 2014/2015 I was working in Kuwait and dealing with students who were actually worse than Americans. I was doing it for the money and living as cheap as possible. I didn't take a single trip the entire year and every penny of salary was wired home to my ex. I was living off what I could make as a tutor.

To make a long story short, when I returned that Summer, I discovered texts that showed while I was slaving away, she was having an affair and having that affair in our bed and had even introduced her affair partner to my daughters. This was the only time that I ever felt what could be called homicidal; I was that furious.

Again long story short, I filed for divorce, slut shamed her to family and neighbors and came to China. In the divorce, she got half the equity in the house, the kids and child support. The fact of her affair wasn't even allowed to me mentioned, if you can believe that. I tried to bring it up and was immediately shut down by the judge. Now she has this new BF who is admittedly a hunk (6'3" and 215 pound blue collar type worker who is 8 years younger than me) and I'm essentially paying their mortgage.

Please don't talk to me about Karma!
It's a big stinky load of shit!

To gladly teach,, and gladly learn.,,,,,, that if you dont believe in karma it will not work for you but against you. Now after reading your story, sit back and watch
how karma will be involved in your ex-wife's life.

I'm glad to teach you that,,, I hope you will gladly learn.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel that heavy load of anger is just as crushing as any speeding elevator in free fall.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Maybe he just pushes all the right buttons for her with that big shaft
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic