Hotel with balcony near any Phnom penh happy pizza (if possible) ? Or garden room ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Hotel with balcony near any Phnom penh happy pizza (if possible) ? Or garden room ?

Post by cannabistourist »

hello,

Do you know any hotel with a (large balcony) near any happy pizza in Phnom penh ?

Or any room with direct access to outdoor / garden ?

Thank you.
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Re: Hotel with balcony near any Phnom penh happy pizza (if possible) ? Or garden room ?

Post by markd »

no
thru shit to more shit
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Hotel with balcony near any Phnom penh happy pizza (if possible) ? Or garden room ?

Harmony River Hotel seems a good choice ?
Anything cheaper ?
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Gator
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Gator »

ImageSovanphum Guesthouse on St. 178. Big room for either $17 or $18 a night. I can't remember exactly.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Gator wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:28 pm ImageSovanphum Guesthouse on St. 178. Big room for either $17 or $18 a night. I can't remember exactly.
Thank you, but no high floor, so maybe noisy balcony ?

https://goo.gl/J9zzCC
http://www.sovanphumguesthouse.com/inde ... lcony.html
Gator
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Gator »

cannabistourist wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:36 pm
Gator wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:28 pm ImageSovanphum Guesthouse on St. 178. Big room for either $17 or $18 a night. I can't remember exactly.
Thank you, but no high floor, so maybe noisy balcony ?

https://goo.gl/J9zzCC
http://www.sovanphumguesthouse.com/inde ... lcony.html
Yeah, it was a little bit noisy, but not that bad. The river and people watching makes up for it. At around 11 it becomes quiet. Good luck with your search!
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Thank you, I will keep looking around this area, as it seems the best for someone who do not plan to go far to eat :-)
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

cannabistourist wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:58 pm Thank you, I will keep looking around this area, as it seems the best for someone who do not plan to go far to eat :-)
Harmony is a good place to overdose from all accounts.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Cam Nivag wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 12:47 am
cannabistourist wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:58 pm Thank you, I will keep looking around this area, as it seems the best for someone who do not plan to go far to eat :-)
Harmony is a good place to overdose from all accounts.
Sorry I am stupid, what do you mean ?
Thank you anyway for the reply !
I am still looking for cheaper.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

What about the top floor at Indochine 2 ? Balcony with a couple of chairs and an ashtray from memory. I think they have rooms from $15-20.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic