Play Penh bar

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Play Penh bar

Post by Brody »

Kuroneko wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:06 am Moe's on 144st. VIP room
How do you spell debauchery with 3 letters? V I P

Nice. :thumb:
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Brody wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:23 am

Hey don't forget the free beer, I'm trying to give them a plug! :plus1:

Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Kuroneko wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:27 am Hey don't forget the free beer, I'm trying to give them a plug! :plus1:
Meh, beer shmeer, I'll be there for the plugging. :licker:
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Barang chgout wrote:
markd wrote:reminds me of another black pearl but thats a blowjob bar Image
How IS the Glory Hole going???

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
C'mon . Chance to promote your bar here. ....

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Kuroneko wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:06 am
Kammekor wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:59 am
Dcracken wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:51 pm How is the Play Penh bar? Vibe, ladies, bar fines, etc.?
Also any thoughts on Saravoan Royal Palace hotel?
Must be about the quietest bar on 172.
If you want a quiet bar on an even quieter street, it's got to be Moe's on 144st. But they do have a VS Phoenix Darts Machine with online play and a VIP room with arcade machine on free play. :D

Any chance I get an Ice Cold tiger draft there?
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

Think it's Angkor or Anchor on tap at Moe's. I've only seen Tiger on tap in a couple of bars in Phnom Penh. Easier to find in Thailand than here. I don't know that it tastes any better than the other Southeast Asia brews though. Does it? I'm a bad judge. I like 333. Obviously can't have that Yuon piss here!

Play Penh seems to be really Aussie oriented. I've been in twice. First time there was about 5 Aussies in there going back and forth loudly in something that vaguely resembled English. Next time I went back there were two Aussies out front and another inside playing a guitar and singing. Gotta admit he was quite the musician and singer, but I don't go to girlie bars to see old guys playing 1970's music. The chick who sat with me looked like she was old enough to know the words too.
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

IDK I always use the VIP room at the barber and I don't get any debauchery with my ear cleaning. Wish I would but no such luck. They even go as far as putting a little pillow over my junk to quarantine it from the goings on.
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I think the dodo has a better chance of survival than Play Penh.

The latter will surely go eggsstinked.
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

I didn't even know that bar was there until I saw, of all things, an add on back of a tuk tuk. Said like "cold beer and hot girls" I'm a sucker so I went. Not a big fan of 172 though. I swear this one 60 year old white pig in a sun dress sits on the same seat at the same open air backpacker squat there 24/7 365 and she scowls at any and all white man who walk down the street. She should be the mascot for that row.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

dron wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:26 pm

IDK I always use the VIP room at the barber and I don't get any debauchery with my ear cleaning. Wish I would but no such luck. They even go as far as putting a little pillow over my junk to quarantine it from the goings on.
Ear cleaning? See that's your mistake right there. You need to elect for the prostate milking procedure. There should be a list of techniques from which you can choose your preferred method.

Have fun!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic