Is it racist?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Is it racist?

Post by phuketrichard »

Artful Dodger wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 5:27 pm How do I write in Chinese...

"fuck off Chinese scum. Go fuck yourself. The only war you bastards ever won was a war against your own people."
using the link above

滚开中国浮渣。是性交。唯一的战争您被赢取的坏蛋是战争反对您自己的人民 :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

"fuck off Chinese scum. Go fuck yourself. The only war you bastards ever won was a war against your own people."
欢迎,欢迎,欢迎! 我们爱每个人。
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Artful Dodger wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 3:10 pm I have been thinking of writing on my sandwich board sign outside my place in P.P... "All nationalities welcome... as long as your first language is not Chinese".
so im not welcomed at ur place? :(
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Username Taken wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 5:48 pm

欢迎,欢迎,欢迎! 我们爱每个人。
LOL :plus1:

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

You could just drape a Japanese flag over the entrance with a picture of Prince Asaka on it.

Hope you have fire insurance if you do.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

Just charge them double or triple. Tell them it's a special surcharge for tourists. They'll understand.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

this guy just fucking around. First he was dissing Jews.... the " jews of" ____ then he was complaining about not getting a good return on investment or percentage from banks...-- or something like that..Now he wants to exclude Chinese... He got me the first time... not again..lol...

Just waiting for his "Build the wall" restaurant to pop up.... then he will say he is not P.C. and that just excuses all his thoughts...
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Next he will say some of his best friends are Chinese..
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Artful Dodger
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Artful Dodger »

nope... I don't like Chinese. dirty rude obnoxious people. I can't stand how they happily spit on my floor and think it is normal behaviour, and then get offended when told to refrain.
Water quenches the thirst, alcohol releases the truth.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

What nationality/ethnic group are you?

If you're really anti-Chinese, you could also stop serving pasta...and tea, too. And stop using paper, LOL.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic