Welcome to Moe's Bar on Street 144!

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
SuperStabwound
Tourist
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:06 am
Karma: 1
Spain

Re: Welcome to Moe's Bar on Street 144!

Post by SuperStabwound » Wed May 02, 2018 3:37 am

...and which is the phone number to make jokes?



Image
Moe
Expatriate
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:28 am
Karma: 20

Re: Welcome to Moe's Bar on Street 144!

Post by Moe » Wed May 02, 2018 3:49 am

ExPenhMan wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 12:35 pm
I kind of like the bar name though.
I'm rather fond of it as well, for some reason.
User avatar
that genius
Expatriate
Posts: 3681
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:53 am
Karma: 872
Sweden

Re: Welcome to Moe's Bar on Street 144!

Post by that genius » Wed May 02, 2018 4:40 am

Must drop in sometime and give it the Royal stamp of approval.

A Simpson-themed bar with hostesses...it sounds a tad homersexual.
User avatar
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Posts: 1981
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm
Karma: 313
Australia

Re: Welcome to Moe's Bar on Street 144!

Post by rozzieoz » Wed May 02, 2018 12:44 pm

AmericanSteve wrote:It would be really cool if they had little rooms in these "girly" bars and $20 blowjobs. Then one could save both the bar fine and the short time hotel, not to mention the $1 they always connive for the motorcycle ride home. That could be a twice a month even and easily hid from the old Taitai!

I really hope I get the opportunity to spend a few years teaching in Cambodia!
Send me a PM, I know a place ;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
User avatar
dron
Expatriate
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:52 am
Karma: 36
Cambodia

Re: Welcome to Moe's Bar on Street 144!

Post by dron » Wed May 02, 2018 5:04 pm

rozzieoz wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 12:44 pm
AmericanSteve wrote:It would be really cool if they had little rooms in these "girly" bars and $20 blowjobs. Then one could save both the bar fine and the short time hotel, not to mention the $1 they always connive for the motorcycle ride home. That could be a twice a month even and easily hid from the old Taitai!

I really hope I get the opportunity to spend a few years teaching in Cambodia!
Send me a PM, I know a place ;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know 6 in PP, 6 in Bangkok and at least 1 in HCMC (don't know if the other is still open). They're definitely around.
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 7339
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Karma: 756
Location: the far side of the moon
Aruba

Re: Welcome to Moe's Bar on Street 144!

Post by phuketrichard » Wed May 02, 2018 5:41 pm

dron wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:04 pm
rozzieoz wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 12:44 pm
AmericanSteve wrote:It would be really cool if they had little rooms in these "girly" bars and $20 blowjobs. Then one could save both the bar fine and the short time hotel, not to mention the $1 they always connive for the motorcycle ride home. That could be a twice a month even and easily hid from the old Taitai!

I really hope I get the opportunity to spend a few years teaching in Cambodia!
Send me a PM, I know a place ;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know 6 in PP, 6 in Bangkok and at least 1 in HCMC (don't know if the other is still open). They're definitely around.
Most bars in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket that dont have a st room, the girl will know of one within a 5 minute walk or less to get ur rocks off.
am sure PP is the same
Pattaya has bars u dont even need use the st room :plus1:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
User avatar
that genius
Expatriate
Posts: 3681
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:53 am
Karma: 872
Sweden

Re: Welcome to Moe's Bar on Street 144!

Post by that genius » Wed May 02, 2018 5:45 pm

So after the first beer, does one ask for Anchor Moe?
User avatar
dron
Expatriate
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:52 am
Karma: 36
Cambodia

Re: Welcome to Moe's Bar on Street 144!

Post by dron » Wed May 02, 2018 5:46 pm

phuketrichard wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:41 pm
Most bars in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket that dont have a st room, the girl will know of one within a 5 minute walk or less to get ur rocks off.
am sure PP is the same
Pattaya has bars u dont even need use the st room :plus1:
That's what we're talking about. Bars where you don't need to use a short time room. There are 6 in PP that I know of, 6 in Bangkok that I know of, were 2 in HCMC but haven't been to the one in so long and heard they closed a lot of bars over there.
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 7339
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Karma: 756
Location: the far side of the moon
Aruba

Re: Welcome to Moe's Bar on Street 144!

Post by phuketrichard » Wed May 02, 2018 5:56 pm

dron wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:46 pm
phuketrichard wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:41 pm
Most bars in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket that dont have a st room, the girl will know of one within a 5 minute walk or less to get ur rocks off.
am sure PP is the same
Pattaya has bars u dont even need use the st room :plus1:
That's what we're talking about. Bars where you don't need to use a short time room. There are 6 in PP that I know of, 6 in Bangkok that I know of, were 2 in HCMC but haven't been to the one in so long and heard they closed a lot of bars over there.
he said;
It would be really cool if they had little rooms in these "girly" bars and $20 blowjobs.
Thats a ST room....
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
User avatar
that genius
Expatriate
Posts: 3681
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:53 am
Karma: 872
Sweden

Re: Welcome to Moe's Bar on Street 144!

Post by that genius » Wed May 02, 2018 5:57 pm

TWO in HCMC?

How long has your Labrador been blind?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: armchairlawyer, Bing [Bot], Dead dog, Duncan, Hotdigr, Jerry Atrick, John Bingham, Joker Poker, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 233 guests