A one-woman rampage in Kampong Speu village leaves woman unconscious

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

A one-woman rampage in Kampong Speu village leaves woman unconscious

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Kompong Speu: A woman has been detained for using violence against another woman on the afternoon of April 28, 2018 in Tang Sraolao village, Tang Sia commune, Phnom Sruoch district, Kampong Speu province.
Police sources said that police force arrested a suspect named Dok Lin, a 31-year-old woman living in Tang Sralo village.
The victim:
Spoiler:
Nobody noticed anything in particular, or has any idea what led up to the sudden outbreak of violence, where a woman was sitting in a cafe minding her own business, when an extremely large and angry woman came in and beat the other woman until she was lying unconscious on the floor. All this happened very quickly. The staff then called the police, asking them to intervene and remove the angry woman from the premises. The victim was taken to the local hospital for treatment.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: A one-woman rampage in Kampong Speu village leaves woman unconscious

Post by that genius »

God forbid we question this kind of violence, let's just concentrate on male on female violence.
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

That land whale could leave people unconscious from the sonic boom of one of her farts. Every time she sits down it must register on the Richter Scale. Her ass has its own postal code.

Is this the future of Asia? Already a lot of lardos in the Philippines and Thailand. Is it coming here now?? In that case I better head back home.
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

tbf, not sure where you are from, but Murika has more white whales than any other country.

Straya is not far behind, nor the UK
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

Yes yes, that's my point.

If I wanted to be surrounded by humanoid pigs I could go where at least we have some semblance of a functioning society.

Hence the stuff about me going home if fat disgusting land whales are going to become the norm here.

America is only #27 in the world for fat women though. http://www.who.int/topics/obesity/en/
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

no source, obviously, but my local knowledge (until I get deported by gen butthurt) tells me fatty is a loanshark and bloodied bitch didn't give her the money...
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Update: Motive revealed. The younger woman was taunting the older woman, calling her old and fat, and that did not go down well.

Kampong Speu: A 31 year old KTV woman, Dok Len, was arrested after she attacked a coworker who insulted her, on April 28, in Tang Srolao village, Phnom Sroch District, Kampong Speu.

According to the KTV worker who got attacked, before the incident the victim and suspect didn't have any problems, but then she teased the suspect that she is a fat old woman, and not as beautiful or as popular with the men as the victim. In fact, she called the suspect an old fat has-been.

Next thing you know, in two seconds flat, the old fat has-been knocked the beautiful popular coworker off her chair with one clean sweep. After that, people there called the police for help to arrest a very large and angry KTV lady. The victim, who was knocked unconscious, was taken to hospital.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

The old saying "speaking the truth can hurt".
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

One does not simply disrespect the mamasan. :stir:
Don't forget the water buffalo
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

She's a keeper. You wouldn't be brave enough to dump her!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic