Scary, hot new drug called ‘spirit molecule’

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Scary, hot new drug called ‘spirit molecule’

Post by ofparadise »

can it be found here?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

ofparadise wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:03 pm can it be found here?

If you knew a bit about chemistry you could synthesize it from plants you can find here, or almost any other region.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

fax wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:05 pmTwo please
You guys are a lot braver than me.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

Plastic Paddy wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:14 pm “What arrests my attention is the fact that this space is inhabited. You break into this space and are immediately swarmed by squeaking, self-transforming elf-machines … made of light and grammar and sound that come chirping and squealing and tumbling toward you.”

Makes me think of what I always thought the quote from the Bible means "In my Father's house are many mansions"
Shrodingers cat etc.
There is this dimension and others but if they are inhabited by squeaking elf-machines they are a psychotic delusion, not the real deal.
You can develop sensitivity to other realms through meditation, fasting, mind development.
But the easy habits of this world will pull you back unless you are disciplined.
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

RickyBobby wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:09 pm If ignorance is bliss, I have been red-pilled enough thank you. I don't need to know about any new dimensions, I prefer to experience life clean and sober. It's confusing enough
Please don't mangle British poetry.
Clean and sober might just mean being in a room with a door and never looking to see what's behind it.
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic