Scary, hot new drug called ‘spirit molecule’

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: Scary, hot new drug called ‘spirit molecule’

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

Charlie
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

DMT was first synthesized in 1931 by Richard Manske in the great wave of chemical experimentation that followed the discovery of mescaline at the end of the nineteenth century........http://www.dmtsite.com/dmt/information/ ... overy.html
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

I know nothing about recreational drugs, but in the recent Joe Rogan Podcast with Alex Jones, AJ was talking about aliens and how people would communicate with them in another dimension and to do it they would need to take some drugs. He alleges (and Rogan seems to concur) that this is another dimension all around us that we have no natural receptors for, and when we are using some kind of drug that the other external 'noise' or veneer falls away so we can see them.

Freaky shit.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

Charlie
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

RickyBobby wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:46 pm I know nothing about recreational drugs, but in the recent Joe Rogan Podcast with Alex Jones, AJ was talking about aliens and how people would communicate with them in another dimension and to do it they would need to take some drugs. He alleges (and Rogan seems to concur) that this is another dimension all around us that we have no natural receptors for, and when we are using some kind of drug that the other external 'noise' or veneer falls away so we can see them.

Freaky shit.
That is one of the overwhelming impressions many including myself have gotten from DMT.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Plastic Paddy
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by Plastic Paddy »

“What arrests my attention is the fact that this space is inhabited. You break into this space and are immediately swarmed by squeaking, self-transforming elf-machines … made of light and grammar and sound that come chirping and squealing and tumbling toward you.”

Makes me think of what I always thought the quote from the Bible means "In my Father's house are many mansions"
Shrodingers cat etc.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Two please
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

cptrelentless wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:39 am DMT is fucking weird, other hallucinogens at least take place in the world you inhabit. I personally would liken it to reality suddenly becoming a stained-glass window.
Yeah, I tried it years ago. It was a wild whirlygig of weirdness. Only lasted a few minutes, followed by a cold, clammy sweat. Not something I, or my friend, wanted to try again. We were both like "WTF was that!?"
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

RickyBobby wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:46 pm I know nothing about recreational drugs, but in the recent Joe Rogan Podcast with Alex Jones, AJ was talking about aliens and how people would communicate with them in another dimension and to do it they would need to take some drugs. He alleges (and Rogan seems to concur) that this is another dimension all around us that we have no natural receptors for, and when we are using some kind of drug that the other external 'noise' or veneer falls away so we can see them.

Freaky shit.
I think I've seen this movie -

------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

If ignorance is bliss, I have been red-pilled enough thank you. I don't need to know about any new dimensions, I prefer to experience life clean and sober. It's confusing enough
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic