A New Poll

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.

I should be banned for having the Polish Little Up-riser as my avatar

yes
63%
no
38%

Total votes: 8
badneighour
Expatriate
Falkland Islands

A New Poll

Post by badneighour »

I wonder what other members think of my avatar ...I like to know if you think I should be banned for having ta wheel chair as one.... Francis on one other thread suggested I should ....This made my think , I will put it to a vote....

lol Francis
Last edited by badneighour on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Francis
Expatriate
Vietnam

Re: A New Poll

Post by Francis »

You know, we are living in a strange world - 5-year-old kids with machine guns are socially fully acceptable. Parents that drag their babies to political mass rallies and equip them with stupid national flags, don't get arrested, but if you photograph your son or daughter naked then hell breaks loose.
I don't know what the Polish think when they erect a statue of kid with a machine gun. I wouldn't erect such an statue but threw the parents in prison for psychological abuse, indoctrination and mentally raping a child.
Last edited by Francis on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
Und die laufen vom Gesicht
Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
So die Tränen sieht man nicht

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
Und so manche Träne fliesst
Und so kommt es dass das Wasser
In den Meeren salzig ist
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

If you need to fish for approval for your avatar...

Fill in the blanks if you like.

You probably should try going out a bit more? It works for me.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Francis wrote:You know, we are living in a strange world - 5-year-old kids with machine guns are socially fully acceptable. Parents that drag their babies to political mass rallies and equip them with stupid national flags, don't get arrested, but if you photograph your son or daughter naked then hell breaks lose.
I don't know what the Polish think when they erect a statue of kid with a machine gun. I wouldn't erect such an statue but threw the parents in prison for psychological abuse, indoctrination and mentally raping a child.

once again where is my like button :thumb:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
badneighour
Expatriate
Falkland Islands

Post by badneighour »

Francis wrote:You know, we are living in a strange world - 5-year-old kids with machine guns are socially fully acceptable. Parents that drag their babies to political mass rallies and equip them with stupid national flags, don't get arrested, but if you photograph your son or daughter naked then hell breaks lose.

what in the US they teach their kids how to shoot at a young age....in Britain kids went to war banging the drum........what’s fucked is pictures of nude children passed of as art....and wrong'uns defend it...please just vote...whatever the outcome...i will leave or stay...so far 1 vote says go....
badneighour
Expatriate
Falkland Islands

Post by badneighour »

Joker Poker wrote:If you need to fish for approval for your avatar...

Fill in the blanks if you like.

You probably should try going out a bit more? It works for me.
i dont understand...make it clear please yes or no...vote
badneighour
Expatriate
Falkland Islands

Post by badneighour »

The little Up-Riser fought ppl who followed this flag amost others
Francis
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Francis »

badneighour wrote:....in Britain kids went to war banging the drum........
For some obscure reasons they have stopped that practice a couple of centuries ago.
Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
Und die laufen vom Gesicht
Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
So die Tränen sieht man nicht

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
Und so manche Träne fliesst
Und so kommt es dass das Wasser
In den Meeren salzig ist
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

badneighour wrote:what in the US they teach their kids how to shoot at a young age....
True. And sometimes they shoot their instructors in the head too.
https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/viewtop ... =16&t=1712
badneighour wrote:....in Britain kids went to war banging the drum........
Hell, the Catholic Church used to have Pope's that sent children marching off to foreign countries to kill Muslims and reclaim "The Holy Land". Ahhh, the good ol' days. All we get now is namby-pamby "peace and love" Popes.
badneighour wrote:what’s fucked is pictures of nude children passed of as art....and wrong'uns defend it...
What if the little upriser fought the Nazis while naked? Would that make an acceptable statue?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

badneighour wrote: ...I like to know if you think I should be banned for having the Polish Little Up-riser as one....
Banned, tarred and feathered, waterboarded and then deported.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic